The Albion Coast Cup 2005, Southampton, 20th-21st August

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Sprout_man
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Sprout_man »

Emberbreeze wrote: However, kills by a Nurgle Beast allow an extra rotter to be placed in the reserve box immediately
Whilst this is a nice thought I think I'm the only person likely to take Nurgle and I've never, ever, ever, killed anyone with the Beast... :(

He's died plenty of times, but I've never killed anyone with him!

Reason: ''
Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

Yeah, I realise it is unlikely to come into play, but I don't think it is fair the Undead can get Zombies and Nurgle get nothing.

you never know you may get lucky this time :)

[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Hag Graef Dragons[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]1st UK :wink: NAF Dark Elf Coach[/size]
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Silvania Suckers[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]Most experienced :wink: NAF Vampire Coach[/size]
Musta Surma
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Musta Surma »

Would it be possible to get a mobile number of any of those who will go Friday night as well?
I am not sure where the place is.

Success renders the foolish wise,
and failure makes the wise foolish!
Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

Info for those not knowing where they are going :wink:

Here is The Hobbit

How to find the University with a map and the Students Union (bldg 42)

If you think you will still need a phone number, so you can ring to try and arrange lifts, or if your name is Dwarfcoach :wink: and are likely to get lost easily etc then PM me and I'll send it to you.

[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Hag Graef Dragons[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]1st UK :wink: NAF Dark Elf Coach[/size]
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Silvania Suckers[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]Most experienced :wink: NAF Vampire Coach[/size]
Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

Likewise, please PM me if you need my mobile number :D

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
Gumbo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gumbo »

Ive just booked a triple room if anyone is interested in a single bed for 2 nights ( at the highfield). Any one interested chuck me a PM.

Cheers

Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I needed that :)

I just lost my free floor space for me, Fubar and Slinky, but a frantic morning of e-mails and I have now got 3 rooms in the halls of residence. Phew! I thought I was going to have to drive home each night and NOT DRINK!!! :o

hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Right, last calls.

I will be travelling down from Hereford to bristol and then down to S'hampton. Anyone wanting the help with petrol costs? Valen is already paying £70 for the petrol, so £10 should cover the 1 more space i have left :D :D :D :D

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

Anyone planning on going to The Hobbit on Friday I'm planning on being there from betwen 6 and 7 for a few drinks, not least to help Skinky78 celebrate leaving a job he hates :wink:

Torpor
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Torpor »

I will be at the Hobbit at some point on Friday evening. Not sure when the train will get me into Southampton after leaving work, but I will be there. Will the burger bar be open?

Helping other players' rankings since 2004...
Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

No idea. Although if it isn't there are plenty of places to pick up some food up the road.

hoomin_erra

Post by hoomin_erra »

Just follow valen, he can sniff a kebab shop out from 2 miles. Only problem is that he can't sniff a toilet out from 3 feet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Shut up :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

I will be about after work also. I will provide a limited taxi service..ie I am happy to pick a few people up from Soton Central and get them where they are staying.

After that I will be at the Hobbit.

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
hoomin_erra

Post by hoomin_erra »

Ready for a game of Fluxx Si?

Lucifer is Broken!!!!