Finishing in last place

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Tomba
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Tomba »

Thadrin wrote:
Darkson wrote:
Of the 6 games I played, I'd love to play 4 of them again, especially Matt Robson, whose team was shortlisted fr the painting comp (the black & white orcs). He was playing solid orc tactics to grind and score. I was pulling off outrageous plays with my Gutter Runners. In the end we were betting on how many players I'd have left on the pitch at the end (2, for the record :lol: , but I got a draw)
I played Matt at the Blood Bowl too, and he was indeed good fun to play. It took me until this weekend to meet someone at a tournament I'd never want to play again.
It's a small world, isn't it? Matt Robson is my girlfriend's brother, and one of my reguar opponents!

He usually beats me, and as you mention he is a great painter.

I'd love to play any of you at future tournaments, and I suspect that I would play goblins at future tournaments, as dwarves seem to be too, well, dependable for my style of play :wink:

Of course, if the snotling rules ever become official (in any version) then they sound like my kinda team!

Tom

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Are you or Matt coming down to the Spiky in Reading in October? I seem to recall matt's name down. If so, see you there. If not, maybe next year at the BB?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Tomba
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Tomba »

Darkson wrote:Are you or Matt coming down to the Spiky in Reading in October? I seem to recall matt's name down. If so, see you there. If not, maybe next year at the BB?
My name's down, so I hope to go, if work doesn't get in the way.

Reading's quite a lot further to travel than Nottingham, (we're in the Sunny (!) North East) but I figure it'll probably be worth it.

It'll be nice to put some faces to ID's as well!

I've no idea which team to take, though... I need to read the rules carfeully (I've got them somewhere) and figure out what's the most absurd team (in the non-munchkin sense, obviously) I can get away with.

Hope to see you there!

Tomba