News From The Blood Bowl

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

News From The Blood Bowl

Post by CyberHare »

Day one has been amazing! Actually I'm still here now. A lot of the TBBF crew are doing well. No names for now as not all of the stats from day one have been worked out yet.

We played three rounds today with more than 180 coaches in attendance. What happened to everyone else??

At any rate a lot of pictures have been taken and stats recorded. Keep your browsers locked on the House Rulez web site for a tournament report as soon as possible. Just remember that I won't be back to House Rulez HQ until Tuesday. Even then it'll take me a couple days to sort out all the info and pictures I've collected.

Reason: ''
Brian St.James

Death Bowl IV - Only the best will survive!
Find out more at www.TheDeathBowl.com
Twist
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Twist »

Can't wait to see your coverage, Brian! Keep up the great work! :)

Twist.

BKBBL
http://bkbbl.com/
Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

it's going to be a mammoth job sorting through all the stats collected, particularly for the NAF guys sorting out rankings, and especially considering the mess the GW trolls got themselves into!

I think Brian deserves another shout out for coming all the way over off his own back just to referee! Now that's devotion...

CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

Thanks for the praise Indigo. Everyone kept asking me if I was bored or if I was sorry I wasn't playing. To be honest I had a BLAST! I got to talk to a lot of the players. I took a truckload of pictures. I even got in a few games (one of which I think a certain NAF pres is still trying to forget :). Being the first, non-GW staff, official ref at the Blood Bowl tourney was a privilege and a whole lot of fun. The only sad part was that no one tried to bribe me :P

Brian St.James

Death Bowl IV - Only the best will survive!
Find out more at www.TheDeathBowl.com
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

The only sad part was that no one tried to bribe me
:o No, we the french tried to bribe you on sunday night in the pub. Unfortunatly, we only realized the day after that the tournament was finished!!! :lol:
Beside that, it was really nice to finally meet mister Lapin :wink: :D

Next time I win !!!