C'MON!!

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Slinky78
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Slinky78 »

I've spent an hour painting the 'fine touches' it's worse now than before - I give up.
By the way, I've decided on my rate to help all you aspiring champions. 2 pints and a packet of crisps (flavour of my choice) and you can have as many touchdowns as you like....

See you all tomorrow. I won't know what most of you look like - but that's a minor point. Are people putting TBB names on their badges as well?

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE BEER, COS YOU'RE GONNA BE CRYING INTO IT COME SUNDAY

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Slinky78 wrote: See you all tomorrow. I won't know what most of you look like - but that's a minor point. Are people putting TBB names on their badges as well?
I've had my hair cut. :P

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Slinky78
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Slinky78 »

Not the most useful piece of identification info....

Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

DW Looks like Morg.

I'll be helpfully wearing a shirt with my name across the back.

Marcus - [url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448]Hall of Famer[/url] - [url=http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php]Edinboro Castle Blood Bowl League[/url]
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Slinky78 wrote:Not the most useful piece of identification info....
viewtopic.php?t=4945&highlight=

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

I've had my hair cut too, and with a shave as well I now look a little less like shaggy from scooby doo. (this tournament is a real special occaison :wink: )

hell I may even change my avatar.

I was an hour and a half late for work today painting my head coach and the BB trophy I am using for a score counter. I was up until at least 2am as well, doing my cheerleaders!

the wife will wonder who I am when i get back, being able to give her some attention again after the last few months :roll:

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BigD »

Indigo, I know where you're coming from. I'm just waiting on the big bitch Spyke to show and we're outa here. Well once Kat and my Daughter get back. Then YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BigD

Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

BigD - I wanna give you a match if poss, even if it's just a friendly in Bugmans. I really want to see that team of yours, especially when they are covered in blood and mud after being pounded into the turf ;)

lol 2 months ago, everyone was being nice to each other, and now it's 1 day away we've all started with the "I'll oWn you at the BB tourny" remarks!

come sunday only one of us will have been right :lol:

Slinky78
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Slinky78 »

Travis who?!
Oh, well I'll find out soon enough. It'll be confusing to no longer think of you as a close up of a painted wight....
I suspect Indigo is going to look different to his avatar too. Shame, always fancied meeting Mr T. :(