Calling Lizard rat_eating_coaches at BB!

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BigD »

Its an interesting team. Can't say its one I'd want to use myself. Too much can go against you with a FF of 1. Bugger that!

Reason: ''
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

FF1 All the way baby.....!!!! :D
It may just cost me a game or two..but I ain't gonna be in the running anyway.
Guaranteed muscle on the pitch v. insurance??
I'm gambling.... :wink:

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

GalakStarscraper wrote: 1 Kroxigor
6 Saurus
Silibili
3 Skink
1 Reroll
1 FF
The problems I find on this team are: having only 1 RR is OK for lucky people, not for me. You only have 3 guys with ag 3 to carry the ball...

If you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back to you, hunt it down and kill it.
Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

Was thinking that. I hurt with 2 RRs with my lizard team at the DO. Lots of players without block and skinks without sure hands. Need those rerolls.

Marcus - [url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448]Hall of Famer[/url] - [url=http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php]Edinboro Castle Blood Bowl League[/url]
BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BigD »

Agreed completely with Marcus. I weighed up a similar team myself but not with only 1 RR. And no access to Sure Hands either. No Way! You've gotta have the skills alright. I'd ditch the Krox, hire a Skink and grab a Reroll for sure.

BigD

Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

It could work if you are very lucky with your armor rolls AND your opponent. :wink:

However, against an orc or dwarf team I would get into trouble with only three skinks and no apo! :cry: Wow, how many are left for the second half, no matter what the score is?? And one rr surely breaks your neck if you come up with "normal" dice results.

I don't know how to play that team with only three skinks but I believe in a tournement environment this team has too many disadvantages and you hav to be really lucky, too. :o In a league this may be a bit different.....

Sputnik

I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I'm not arguing. If I played this team, I'd lose for sure.

My brother is one of the luckiest cusses on the face of this planet when it comes to gaming dice though.

He just might be able to pull it off ... if not he says he'll have learned his lesson and get more rerolls.

Galak

Good luck to all Lizzy coaches this weekend, and all my other friends ... :wink:

Galak

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

GalakStarscraper wrote:My brother is one of the luckiest cusses on the face of this planet when it comes to gaming dice though.
have you looked carefully t his dice??? Image

If you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back to you, hunt it down and kill it.