The absolutely definitive whos who list

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

But Htark is as good a player as ever took to the field. Got a little to do with their popularity this time around I think.

Reason: ''

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Yes hthark certainly lives up to his name as the unstoppable, st6 av10 break tackle and block can usually get him out of anywhere. I best get him finished with a lick of paint.

You can still get them on mail order, i got a couple of models to fill out the load i got off ebay. Though getting them off ebay worked out a fair bit cheaper.

Chaos Dwarf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chaos Dwarf »

I think their popularity has more to do with the hats than anything else. Well that and cheap ass players and re-rolls. Personally I'm glad to see that they are going to be well represented at the tourney. Maybe it will help garner some support for them at GW...probably not though.

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Of course chaos dwarf vs chaos dwarf will be fun. At least I won't have to worry about facing hthark ;]

dantitan76
Star Player
Star Player

Lustrian Red Eyes on the way!

Post by dantitan76 »

Ladies and Gentlemens:
From Bristol, and ready for their second tournament:

The Lustrian Red Eyes

See now the only lizard team without Teeths, or Claws!!!
Also know as the Lizzies-Cows Grasseaters

See you al soon!

After so many tourneys... time to get some other things in this live...
Diana "Glu-Glu" Titan is here... You got only 17 Years left to fear!!!! ;)
Chaos Dwarf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chaos Dwarf »

Grumbledook wrote:Of course chaos dwarf vs chaos dwarf will be fun. At least I won't have to worry about facing hthark ;]
I haven't played against another Chaos Dwarf team since about 1998. Just don't seem to be very popular around here. A friend of mine started one recently but he started with a minotaur. That's just so un-Chaos Dwarf.

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

I'd take a mino if they didn't have wild animal. I only just added a troll to my league side cause i don't have any other way to deal with stronger teams. Didn't want one but i was kind of forced into it if i wanted to compete.

Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

I think the main reason for the rebirth of the Chaos Dwarves is the addition of the Bull Centaurs to the team list.

That got people to consider playing them in their leagues, buying the models and learning to love them (and oversee the silly hats).

My league CD team is 7-0 in the current season with leading both scoring and casulty stats. 8)

Chaos Dwarf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chaos Dwarf »

I started playing Chaos Dwarfs before the Bull Centaurs. I don't know why I was so attracted to playing them with such a small roster but after I started I really took to their style of play. Since BC's have been added I use them very sparingly. I never try to score with them and just use them for defense/support.

Sushé Wakka
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Sushé Wakka »

Tim wrote: That got people to consider playing them in their leagues, buying the models and learning to love them (and oversee the silly hats).
Hey, the silly hats it's what make the Chaos Dwarves so great!! I won't allow you to insult them!

Sushé, the elfhater
kip^walker
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kip^walker »

woodwatchers - woodelf

Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

Kip: weren't you coaching the Lightning Gloves?

Marcus - [url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448]Hall of Famer[/url] - [url=http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php]Edinboro Castle Blood Bowl League[/url]
kip^walker
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kip^walker »

Marcus wrote:Kip: weren't you coaching the Lightning Gloves?
no i think they mixed me up with thorbjorn cause we both got 5 mins late for the second match, so i got his opponent and he got mine don matter though both won 3-0 :D

Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

So they've got the wrong team down on the results list. They've got Thorbjorn with the Woodwatchers in 3rd place....

Marcus - [url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448]Hall of Famer[/url] - [url=http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php]Edinboro Castle Blood Bowl League[/url]
Mocaiv
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mocaiv »

Greenskin Raiders - Orc

[url=http://www.wargamesunlimited.com/bloodbowl/ucbbl2005/index.html][img]http://www.wargamesunlimited.com/bloodbowl/images/ucbbl/banner-ucbbl.jpg[/img]
[size=134]Wargames Unlimited Blood Bowl League[/size][/url]