Don't know/don't care
3%

Total votes: 39

Al the Rat
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Al the Rat »

Marcus wrote:
ianwilliams wrote: Or have a nice friend who can paint, thanks Geggster!
Hear Hear! Cheers mate.
Geggster can I borrow some Humans for next year?

Placed 38th on gameplay (W, 1-0 loss to the overall winner (quite chuffed with that game even though I lost), 2-1 loss, D, W, W) helped out by big win margins. But slipped out the top 50 with painting etc. added in.

Not a bad showing for my first tournament, and better than my predicted 176-200 :D

Reason: ''
dantitan76
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dantitan76 »

I just managed to reach the 79th. To many Star Players around.... and apart of Griffs, Varags and Luthors, there where others as Markus, Sputnik..... ;)

After so many tourneys... time to get some other things in this live...
Diana "Glu-Glu" Titan is here... You got only 17 Years left to fear!!!! ;)
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I got halfway there. The .500 record was secured with my last game victory, but the placing? somewhere around the 140s. 4 draws do not give a good tourney placing.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

Grumbledook wrote: top NAF?? Though the 3 above me might have signed up by now :/
Marcos signed at the tournament, if I'm not wrong he used black dice at the final (I gave him few minutes before)

If you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back to you, hunt it down and kill it.
Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Relborn »

I voted for 50-75 and got the place 72. Not to bad for the first tournament I think, although I was a bit surprised to see so much Star Players ...

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Well Relborn...

thanks to your mate Tobias thumping me 3-0 in the opening game, my guess of top 100 was unlikely.. :oops:

Great game though, really nice bloke... no grudges.. ;-)

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

Norse wrote: thanks to your mate Tobias thumping me 3-0 in the opening game, my guess of top 100 was unlikely.. :oops:

Great game though, really nice bloke... no grudges.. ;-)
I take it he didn't roll pitch invasion then ;)

Marcus - [url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448]Hall of Famer[/url] - [url=http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php]Edinboro Castle Blood Bowl League[/url]
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

No-one did thankfully...

I only had FF of 1, but I guess that went for most of us.... :oops:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Rolled pitch invasion agains chaos in my last game. 4 of my scrum line were placed face down eating grass and another was sent to the derd box leaving borak on f his warriors to run riot on who ever was left standing. :(

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

And the classic Pitch invasion in our friendly on the friday night...total of ten players injured, including six of my Skaven when I only had 7 left on pitch. Not often its easier just to roll for the guy who DOESN'T get hit! Four of them went to the cas box.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Hamster
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hamster »

Managed to have pitch invasion rolled against me twice. The first time saw five of my team leaving the pitch, the second time saw six fall over and carried off (and that was on the first turn of the game).

I also managed to regularly get members of my front line hit by a rock from the crowd! Even black orcs don't like that.

I've also never seen as much bad weather as I rolled for those two days. My surehanded orc thrower spent 12 turns during the match trying to pick the ball up in the pouring rain, with either none of my opponents standing or within 4 squares of the end zone. That's 24 attempts on a 4+! I also managed to roll 2 blizards and a heat wave....

A good weekend though, having that much bad luck you just have to enjoy it. It was spoilt slightly by my second opponent who tried to bring back two dwarves in the second half who had been sent off for fouling, and then who walked off with one of my lin-orcs in his case.

Finished 81, 2 wins, 3 loss (2:1) and 1 draw (neither of us could pick up the ball in the rain - me because of a stupid orc thrower, him because of the rest of the orc team standing around the ball!).

“Howl like a hamster!”
Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

is that you richard?

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I think I voted for 75 -125 (it's a long time since I started this :roll: ), got 97th, so I'm well chuffed.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Hamster
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hamster »

Hello Longshot
Yes, the Howling Hamsters crashed and died on a regular basis - but that's orcs for you!
Still, managed to place above a certain Frenchman playing wood elves...and a long fanged Englishman....just....

“Howl like a hamster!”
Evil Git
Hoomin's Deliverer

Post by Evil Git »

well i went for the 176-200 range and was pleasently surprised that there was only 175 taking part (i'd already done better than expected) finished 165th out of that 175 and with a halfling team i think that was quite respectable. it was my first tourney ever and the first lot of games that i'd played for ages (well around 4 or 5 years) so to not finish bottom was a great achievment. can't wait for the next one to roll around.

http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb