NAF Championships 2016 - Queries

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

stanrichardson
Star Player
Star Player

Re: NAF Championships 2016 - Queries

Post by stanrichardson »

I have serious issue with the filth on pitch, neither mind in the dual.

Garrick wrote:
PeteW wrote:Don't know what to bring!

Darkies... but I have used them loads.
ORcs... but they kind of suck at this TV.
Dwarves... same as orcs.
Vampires?! Crazy, but I will just get annoyed.
Skaven? Also poop at this TV.

Don't have any other teams. Maybe I should join the "tabletop cheaters" and buy a wood elf team... but I vowed I would never give in....

Arrrrrggggh!
I share your pain. You know you should play Dark Elves but the power gamer in you just can't resist those Woodies ;)

Reason: ''
PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Post by PeteW »

Stan - you are more often the purveyor, not the recipient of aforementioned filth.

Mike - thx for the offer, but gonna go darkies. :)

NAFC 2014. Glowworm: "PeteW is definitely hotter than Lunchmoney."
stanrichardson
Star Player
Star Player

Post by stanrichardson »

PeteW wrote:Stan - you are more often the purveyor, not the recipient of aforementioned filth.

Mike - thx for the offer, but gonna go darkies. :)

what can I say, I am giver

Garrick
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Garrick »

Garrick wrote:
Joemanji wrote:I think a similar diorama with a comedic rather than graphic paint job / tone might be perfectly fine actually.
I only added the blood because another Blood Bowler said it would look better with it, indeed one of the comments I got at last year's NAFC was that it was not gruesome enough and needed more blood! I suspect with so many opinions I ain't going to be able to please all of the people all of the time. I would be happy to remove the blood if this made it acceptable / eligible for the Duel Competition as a lot of time, money and effort has gone into this diorama and I would be disappointed if I was not allowed to enter it in the competition.

After last year where the winning entry won despite not abiding by the rules of the competition my inner child is amused at the lengths I am going to win approval for my entry to be allowed this year ;)
With the blood removed hopefully it will now be seen in the "comedic" fashion that was always intended:

The artist formerly known as Dipso Gnome.

Garrick
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Garrick »

I would just like to thank all the blood bowlers who came up to me during the tournament and thanked me for the laugh they got from reading this thread. One of my opponents actually read the entire thread to his mate down the phone because his mate could not get on line. Most votes went to Gav (Valen) for his comment which caused the greatest mirth!

Now off to think about next year's entry ;)

The artist formerly known as Dipso Gnome.