Talk Fantasy Football
http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/

The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016
http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41650
Page 17 of 17

Author:  sann0638 [ Thu May 05, 2016 4:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Ah, OK, forgot the gg. Will talk to pippy.

Author:  PeteW [ Thu May 05, 2016 4:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Happy to share :
4 blitzers
2 witches
Runner
Assassin
3 line elfs
2 rrs
Day 1:block witch and 2 dodge blitzers
Day 2: wrestle witch, dodge and guard blitzers.

I'd like to claim that it was all skill, but a large part of it was my casualty rate. I think i finished 14-3, and 2 of those were in the game I drew.

I would estimate that from 40 pows, wilf broke armour 3 times !

Author:  PeteW [ Thu May 05, 2016 5:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

And verbal - you great flatterer! We drew when we played! :p

Author:  Barney the Lurker [ Thu May 05, 2016 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

PeteW wrote:
Happy to share :
4 blitzers
2 witches
Runner
Assassin
3 line elfs
2 rrs


How did you find not having an apo Pete?

Author:  sann0638 [ Thu May 05, 2016 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

The things I do for you guys. Dug into the bbd file and stuck the extra match in, so the final rankings are now final.

http://www.thenaf.net/2016/05/nafc-results/

It's an interesting point though, this should have been done (and will be in future) before the league winner is crowned, as it could have made a difference to that.

Cheers, Mike

Author:  sann0638 [ Thu May 05, 2016 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

More reportage: http://www.thenaf.net/2016/05/nafc-roundup/

Author:  besters [ Thu May 05, 2016 10:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

sann0638 wrote:
The things I do for you guys. Dug into the bbd file and stuck the extra match in, so the final rankings are now final.

http://www.thenaf.net/2016/05/nafc-results/

It's an interesting point though, this should have been done (and will be in future) before the league winner is crowned, as it could have made a difference to that.

Cheers, Mike


Thanks Sann, very much appreciated, I couldn't convince someone yesterday I actually finished one place lower than the previous file showed!

Author:  AllyRdr [ Thu May 05, 2016 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

sann0638 wrote:


Your write up is slightly inaccurate: Sizzler definitely made it for game 4 as I played him :D

Author:  PeteW [ Thu May 05, 2016 11:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice work Mike. Apo? Never take one.

Author:  sann0638 [ Fri May 06, 2016 7:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

AllyRdr wrote:
sann0638 wrote:


Your write up is slightly inaccurate: Sizzler definitely made it for game 4 as I played him :D


Ah, who else missed 4?

Author:  Garrick [ Fri May 06, 2016 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

sann0638 wrote:
AllyRdr wrote:
sann0638 wrote:


Your write up is slightly inaccurate: Sizzler definitely made it for game 4 as I played him :D


Ah, who else missed 4?

I think HumptyTrump's opponent was one of them as he ended up playing someone different on a much higher table which he has mentioned more than once as to why he didn't do better ;)

Author:  DukeTyrion [ Fri May 13, 2016 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

sann0638 wrote:
Upload done. Feel free to post errors, and someone somewhere will correct :)


(Posted in the other thread, but probably should have posted here, sorry);

For some reason the NAF tournament is showing on my rankings page, even though I didn't play any games, and made it clear that I would be unable to attend well ahead of the event.

Could it be removed please?

Thanks

Page 17 of 17 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/