Talk Fantasy Football
http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/

The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016
http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41650
Page 15 of 17

Author:  AllyRdr [ Mon May 02, 2016 3:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

5 hours in the car later and I'm now able to revert to my natural habitat of shorts and couch. Thanks to everyone who made my first trip to the NAF championship a good one

Author:  Garrick [ Mon May 02, 2016 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

AllyRdr wrote:
5 hours in the car later and I'm now able to revert to my natural habitat of shorts and couch. Thanks to everyone who made my first trip to the NAF championship a good one

Congrats on coming second out of all the Scots who attended:

http://team-scotland.freeforums.net/thread/55/scottish-championship-2016?page=2

Might have to watch your progress for inclusion in the National Team in the future ;)

Author:  Tritex [ Mon May 02, 2016 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

speedingbullet wrote:
Great tournament, thoroughly enjoyed it. Huge thanks to the organisers and refs. 6 good games and difficult to single out particular moments. Hard luck madeofwelsh though for so nearly pulling off an amazing play with Wilhelm Chaney and all action thralls. Gratz to Pete for the win and for smashing me 3-0 on the way! And commiserations to tritex for ending the tourney with a failed GFI that would have seen him tie up our final game at 4 tds a piece. Looking forward to next year already.


Grrr...silly dice...have sacked them already :P

Author:  sann0638 [ Mon May 02, 2016 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Two results corrected in Rd 6 - SpeedingBullet and Waldorf.

Author:  sann0638 [ Mon May 02, 2016 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Before anyone asks, just need to finalise the NAF status of 5 people then the results upload will be on its way.

Author:  Stig [ Mon May 02, 2016 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Thanks for organising such a great weekend - from myself and all the Catzbowlers. The kids had a brilliant time. Thanks to my oppos - speedbowl with landriver and especially Val for kindly getting snakeeyes at the death!

Author:  lunchmoney [ Mon May 02, 2016 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Speed Bowl is the way forward (and will return next year;))

Author:  Waldorf28 [ Mon May 02, 2016 7:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Thanks for making the corrections Sann :).

If it hadn't been for two 3-1 drubbings we might have nicked top Underworld. As it was we drew on points with Adam Archer but lost it on TD diff.

I would like to say though that I feel like a small portion of Hachablanca's Most Cas award belongs to me because it was mostly my poor rats and goblins that he killed!

Thanks again to all :).

Author:  RoterSternHochdahl [ Mon May 02, 2016 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Thanks everybody! Had an awesome time and was really happy to get to know so many new people. Hope to see alot of you again next year and - of course - in Düsseldorf for Dungeonbowl 2017

Author:  Wilf [ Tue May 03, 2016 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Great event again, really enjoyed myself.

Was lovely to play six different races and I had six very enjoyable games. Apologies to Jose for that saurus dodge, and a friendly shakes fist at PeteW for his dice :D

I'll be back next year!

Author:  AllyRdr [ Tue May 03, 2016 11:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Garrick wrote:
Congrats on coming second out of all the Scots who attended:

http://team-scotland.freeforums.net/thread/55/scottish-championship-2016?page=2

Might have to watch your progress for inclusion in the National Team in the future ;)


Cheers Garrick. Yeah, it turns out that if I don't drink and play reasonably sensibly then I'm not terrible at the game.

Author:  danger rat [ Tue May 03, 2016 11:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Waldorf28 wrote:
Thanks for making the corrections Sann :).

If it hadn't been for two 3-1 drubbings we might have nicked top Underworld. As it was we drew on points with Adam Archer but lost it on TD diff.

I would like to say though that I feel like a small portion of Hachablanca's Most Cas award belongs to me because it was mostly my poor rats and goblins that he killed!

Thanks again to all :).


I knew it was a good plan to keep scoring! It was good fun trying to be top underworld and gave us something to aim for with them! Hopefully see you there next year 8)

Author:  rolo [ Tue May 03, 2016 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

AllyRdr wrote:
Yeah, it turns out that if I don't drink and play reasonably sensibly then I'm not terrible at the game.


Yeah but where's the fun in THAT?? ;)

Author:  rolo [ Tue May 03, 2016 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

Also, who has pictures??

Author:  sann0638 [ Tue May 03, 2016 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The NAF Championship LV - 30th April & 1st May 2016

On thenaf.net and OfficialNAF Facebook page.

Page 15 of 17 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/