Where is everybody staying ?

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Where is everybody staying ?

Post by Relborn »

Have you already planned where to stay in Nottingham ?

I have planned to arrive on Friday and leave on Monday. Would be nice to know, where everybody is staying, so we can have a nice friday evening event ...

anyone interested ?

Reason: ''
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

McSnaga and I will be here...

http://www.travelinn.co.uk/TI/index.jsp?page=inn&id=161

He assures me that its close to GW (postcode is close) and I'm catching a lift up with him so it all works out OK.

I've booked friday, saturday and sunday nights. Also just booked my flights today, and got the ticket. Just need to send back my reg card and I'm all set.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Probably in my car.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Relborn »

Sounds good Thadrin ...

I have to discuss with my friend first where to stay, but in every case we could met on friday eve if you like.

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I thought everyone would be down Bugman's on the Friday too. Warm up games and all that.

Chaos Dwarf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chaos Dwarf »

I will get there on Thursday because I wanted an extra day to recover from the jetlag. I always have a hard time sleeping on planes so I imagine I will be a wreck when I get there. I'm up for some drinking Thursday though Sunday!!

Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Relborn »

Where do you come from Chaos Dwarf ?

Well Thad, warm up games weren't in my mind, but it would be nice to sit around with you guys and have a good time...

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Can we get in Bugman's Friday night? If so, the Bugman's BB Challenge might kick off earlier than I thought. :P

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Thadrin wrote:McSnaga and I will be here...

http://www.travelinn.co.uk/TI/index.jsp?page=inn&id=161

He assures me that its close to GW (postcode is close) and I'm catching a lift up with him so it all works out OK.

I've booked friday, saturday and sunday nights. Also just booked my flights today, and got the ticket. Just need to send back my reg card and I'm all set.
Have a silly question... What do you mean by catching a lift up with him? No private jokes with it, but does it mean a room > 2 beds? Or is the price means per room (ie a bed) per night?

Chaos Dwarf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chaos Dwarf »

Relborn wrote:Where do you come from Chaos Dwarf ?

Well Thad, warm up games weren't in my mind, but it would be nice to sit around with you guys and have a good time...
I'll be comming in from Austin Texas and get in to Gatwick at seven in the morning on Thursday. Gallowin is also comming from the same town but he gets in on Friday. I imagine that we will both be staying at the same inn.

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

DaFrenchCoach wrote: Have a silly question... What do you mean by catching a lift up with him? No private jokes with it, but does it mean a room > 2 beds? Or is the price means per room (ie a bed) per night?
No...it just means I'm going to be travelling there in his car. McSnaga lives quite close (about 15-20km I'd guess. can't remember exactly how far it is)to where my Mum lives, so I'm flying over on thursday evening, staying with my Mum that evening. McSnaga will pick me up there on the way north.

McSnaga
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by McSnaga »

and the price for rooms at the Travel Inn is per twin bed/double bed room, so the price for the room is the same regardless of whether you have 1 or 2 people staying in it .. and no .. Thadrin and me are having different rooms.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. "
Terry Pratchett
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

I'd share a room at a travel inn if anyone is up for it..

I'm flying over on the Friday with Lucy and Niels, probably hiring a car and driving up.. as they are smokers though (and as they will insist on talking Dutch to each other :roll: silly damn language.. :P ) I'm happy to share a room with any other non-smoker out there...

Maybe we could just rent the whole travel inn for TalkBB? :lol:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
McSnaga
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by McSnaga »

Travel Inn .. not Travelodge - Travel Inn is much closer .. even staggerable (after Bugman's shuts) in good weather.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. "
Terry Pratchett
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

oops, thanx for the correction.. I wouldn't fancy walking 30 miles back after a few wee drinkies... :wink:

:-?

:puke:

:zzz:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers