NAFC 2012: What are you taking?

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Re: NAFC 2012: What are you taking?

Post by shaniepoo »

nonumber wrote:I'm taking Ogres. It's the classic underdog story.
And he is going balls out - 6 Ogres, 10 Snots, 1 FF!

Reason: ''
The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Dwarven Allstar »

Hi as a newbie and still learning the game etc won't be at the tournament (maybe next year) is there anywhere where the teams are shown off. As in my enthusiasm have picked up a few teams to paint and play with and am always looking for inspiration etc.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Dwarven Allstar wrote:Hi as a newbie and still learning the game etc won't be at the tournament (maybe next year) is there anywhere where the teams are shown off. As in my enthusiasm have picked up a few teams to paint and play with and am always looking for inspiration etc.
Well there will usually be quite a few people posting pics up of the event in the week after, check out Nazgob’s post showing the nominated teams from 2011.

Axiom’s post shows the creation of his awesome Necromantic team that will be there this year and certainly deserves to be nominated for best team in my humble opinion.

The make up of the teams tend to be pretty standard as 1050K doesn’t give you a lot to play with and the skill choice will often depend on the teams you face. Even then, I’d guess you won’t get many skills taken that aren’t block, wrestle, dodge, guard, tackle, MB, sure hands, strip ball and leader.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Dwarven Allstar »

Thanks spubbba will have a look at the posts, cheers. Have dwarfs, Orcs and ogres and undead at present. Would probably play ogres or dwarfs.

vulturesquadron
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vulturesquadron »

Taking 14 players

rodders
Legend
Legend

Post by rodders »

Taking bribes

Propping up the Chelmsford Bunker since 2010

NAF RTO southern UK
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Dwarven Allstar wrote:Hi as a newbie and still learning the game etc won't be at the tournament (maybe next year) is there anywhere where the teams are shown off. As in my enthusiasm have picked up a few teams to paint and play with and am always looking for inspiration etc.
I cant say for certain what or where any official pics will be posted, but I (with the permissions of the model's owners) will take pics and of all the teams we nominate for best painted and post them on my site, www.exilesleague.com

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95