The UNOFFICIAL results thread

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

The UNOFFICIAL results thread

Post by Darkson »

These are the UNOFFICIAL, and not endorsed by the NAF, results.

There is one confirmed issue (myself and Frank didn't play :( , but I had to add a dummy game in round 4 for a drop-out), and [at the moment] one unconfirmed incorrect result, which the NAF staff are aware of and checking.

So enjoy, but if it's wrong, blame me (and Frank), not the NAF.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Maverick
Legend
Legend

Re: The UNOFFICIAL results thread

Post by Maverick »

hmm dont know if its better to place it here or elsewhere - but think my last result has been entered the wrong way round

I lost to I think David Glenister - Black shirt (ECBBL) - 4-1 and several cas to 1 and it looks like Its been entered as the reverse.. no complaint here but just to confirm it looks like its wrong :D

"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

Ulthuan_Express
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ulthuan_Express »

Thanks Darkson!

@sibrady on Twitter. Everywhere else I'm Starblayde.
Commish of the PWCBBL in Burton, UK. Also visit my Blog, for all things geeky, including Blood Bowl.
Teams: Dead and Gooners (Undead) • The Hart Perversion (Chaos Pact)
Ironjaw
Crassest person in Blood Bowl

Post by Ironjaw »

Must say well done to SillySod for being the only coach to get a tier 2 team into the top 20.

Mr 1-in-20
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Maverick wrote:hmm dont know if its better to place it here or elsewhere - but think my last result has been entered the wrong way round

I lost to I think David Glenister - Black shirt (ECBBL) - 4-1 and several cas to 1 and it looks like Its been entered as the reverse.. no complaint here but just to confirm it looks like its wrong :D
That'll be the one we were waiting on confirmation of. I'll let the relevant people know.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
MILLANDSON
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MILLANDSON »

I must say, I'm damn happy with how well I did, considering this is was my first TT tourney (and I'd only played one or two TT matches previous to this).

48th in the final rankings, which I'm amazed with, though a lot of it came down to the dice :P

67th in total TDs :)

And then 11th in total CAS, and 1st in Net CAS! :D :smoking: If only the award had been down to Net CAS, I'd have an award now :(

I hope everyone had as good a time as I did! :D I'll definitely be getting my own team (cheers to Hawca for lending me his Undead team!) and trying to get to more tourneys in future!

Hitonagashi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hitonagashi »

Not that it matters, but I got my NAF name changed to my forum handle (Hitonagashi)...you've still got it as Joe_Pym(which is what I got when I entered the tournament, cos I entered through Paypal and joined the NAF at the same time).

I'm really happy with how I did, and I had great fun. :D

Maverick
Legend
Legend

Post by Maverick »

Darkson wrote:
Maverick wrote:hmm dont know if its better to place it here or elsewhere - but think my last result has been entered the wrong way round

That'll be the one we were waiting on confirmation of. I'll let the relevant people know.

Lol cheers Darkson - was searching for my name around the 90 point mark and going I know im going blind but i must be there somewhere :)

120 points and i knew something had to be wrong 3-0-3 will do me for first NAF Blood Bowl :)

"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

bobafettsmum
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bobafettsmum »

Only my 2nd tournament, so Im well happy with 35th!

Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

Top fling baby! :orc:

GO HFH!

157/191

"In Dodge We Trust"
PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Post by PeteW »

Nice one Darkson - good job.

So - how long until they are up on the NAF site?! Shoudl be easier to do this year by a factor of 1000000 having score output over GW dodgyness!

NAFC 2014. Glowworm: "PeteW is definitely hotter than Lunchmoney."
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I believe new sign-ups and renewals first, then upload the scores (as it means the rankings only need updating once).

MILLANDSON
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MILLANDSON »

Well, the match results are up, but the final rankings table and the rest aren't up.

darrenlysenko
Rookie
Rookie

Post by darrenlysenko »

Hitonagashi wrote:Not that it matters, but I got my NAF name changed to my forum handle (Hitonagashi)...you've still got it as Joe_Pym(which is what I got when I entered the tournament, cos I entered through Paypal and joined the NAF at the same time).

I'm really happy with how I did, and I had great fun. :D
I think I played you with my Wood Elves. If it is you, thanks again for an awesome game - you are a great competitor to get beaten by!

Loads of fun!!

darrenlysenko
Rookie
Rookie

Post by darrenlysenko »

I too had a result marked down wrong.

I had a 4-0 win with my woodies against 'flings marked down as a 5-0 loss... Bit of a typo as the match above me was 5-0 also, so I think the guy entered that one twice by mistake.

It takes me from 60 points (-5 TD) to 90 points (+4). I've mentioned it to Rodders from the NAF (who goes to my GCN club), so hopefully that'll get taken into account in the official results...