Results in NAF site for 2009 and new sign ups

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

tiamo69
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by tiamo69 »

Darkson wrote:Your results have already been entered: http://www.thenaf.net/index.php?module= ... 759&id=814
(though not sure if you can see this page without your NAF password).

You "lost" your first loss, so for NAF purposes, you went 4/0/1, and are ranked 29th out of 251 for Necros in the world, 2nd in the US(?) - not bad for your first NAF tourney.;)
Darkson;

thanx for the NOOBy Slap! :lol:

quite chuffed considering those were my 1st ever matches with Necros & the fact that the 1st GT game was only my 4th game this year/with current rules ed. ( & no prior experience since 97!)

Pretty decent being ranked 2nd in US!
Go Team GB! LOL! :wink:

Reason: ''
Possibly improving but, my dice rolls aren't! :O)
NAF 13759

2011 Rocket Bowl III: Most Casualties (22) & Most Sent Off (8)
2012 Rocket Bowl IV: Most Casualties (26) & Most Sent Off (9)
Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

Tiamo69 : (and others new at the GT)

Everyone has been processed, an individual email with your NAF number and password has been sent. (was sent last week at the latest as they were done over several evenings).

If any of you have not that seen that then its because your email must have been taken wrong. I know at least two that have because I got bounce backs. PM on this site or email nafmembership@hotmail.com and I can sort out the email for you.

Dave

TFF mod team
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Hi Dave,
can you please confirm that my 6th game non-NAF? I thought that he said he was, but have lost my bit of paper.

Thanks,
Mike

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler