Blood Bowl GT 2008 - early info

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

rodders
Legend
Legend

Post by rodders »

wp wrote:11 tickets buyed by Italian from Spain. (We were playing at the Dream team Cup saturnday :lol: )

This year we have the biggest italian expedition to the BBGT!

Roller
great news

and i want a rematch roller :P

Reason: ''
Propping up the Chelmsford Bunker since 2010

NAF RTO southern UK
wp
Experienced
Experienced

Post by wp »

PubBowler wrote:
wp wrote:)
This year we have the biggest italian expedition to the BBGT!
Well, I hope you're bringing some rookie coaches.

Well, there were 39 italian players at the World Cup... so it's quite impossible to bringh rookie coaches...
The italian crew'll count some coaches who played only 2 or 3 foreignt tournaments (not me of course :wink: )
PubBowler wrote:
I for one have never beaten an Italian
Come to Italy for a Tournaments and You'll play against a lot of Italian... :wink: For example Colisseum (Rome) and Dolphin's Shield (near Pisa) are two very good tournaments very easy to reach from England with Ryanair, and I hope from Scotland too.

I hope to have a rematch with you, and with Rodders too. :wink:

See you,

Roller

Canales
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Canales »

Five coaches from Fumbbl.es will be attending the BB GT this year. I can't wait! :D

Mordredd
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Mordredd »

Bought my ticket this afternoon. Was told that they've sold two thirds of the 250 tickets they've got.

Mordredd's Apocalypse: the Old World's premier Dwarf Magnet. :-?
Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

Mordredd wrote:Bought my ticket this afternoon. Was told that they've sold two thirds of the 250 tickets they've got.
wow. That's about 165 tickets sold in 2 working days. Looks like this is going to be a big tournament....

TFF mod team
Wightlord
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Wightlord »

They have 250 tickets this year? Thats an improvement, must be world cup inspired.

Things you never expect to hear in a sane world......"I went home a broken man. Contemplating my place in a universe where Shaniepoo was king" - No Number
And..."Shaniepoo is our glorious champion!" - Leipziger
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Mordredd wrote:Bought my ticket this afternoon. Was told that they've sold two thirds of the 250 tickets they've got.
Yeah right. And last year they sold out and only 130 people turned up. :roll:

Its probably on the daily list of things to say when people buy a ticket... there is lots of interest but still some room - tell your friends to sign up soon :lol:

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Well i'm in 2 minds as to whether i buy now, or wait and see on the day.

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Hmm, I rang up, only to get an answering machine message telling me they were closed, listing opening times I was smack bang in the middle of.

Either I'm ringing the wrong number, or they're off on a jolly! :D

mrbrownesquire
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mrbrownesquire »

mrbrownesquire wrote:I just bought a ticket, at least I think I have. The guy told me the ticket was £50, I double checked the price with him and got the same answer. Either he has sold me something completely different or they have messed up again. Has everybody else paid £55?
Called today to confirm I had actually ordered a GT ticket and it turns out the guy gave me the wrong price twice. Surely the price was on his screen? I don't know what is going on with them but I'm not complaining as I saved £5 on the ticket price. Hope other people have this problem!! :D

dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

One of two most likely things have occured:

1) The 2007 ticket is still on there system and 'active' (ie it is still orderable even though it is last years) and this is what he's ordered for you

2) He sold you the 2008 but was a bit of a muppet and living in the past a bit and your card will be charged £55

Both are quite easy to remedy, you will see in a couple of weeks when you either do not get a ticket (option 1) or do get a ticket with a £55 price tag which you will have been charged for (option 2).

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Ironjaw
Crassest person in Blood Bowl

Post by Ironjaw »

Why on earth can you buy dungeonbowl tickets on the german GW site, but not GT tickets on the UK site.

It takes the piss.

Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Post by Giraffe »

Hey, websites aren't easy you know...I've STILL not sorted the Thrudbowl website yet, so reservations on the 2007 version www.thrudbowl.comhttp://www.thrudbowl.com still get the £5 discount at the mo...

Two (possibly more) attendees from GCN Club BRGA coming to the BBGT this year, a Newbie and me (losing with my Khemri - AGAIN!).

Will also collar any of you that haven't signed up for Thrudbowl yet! C'mon, its only 32.72% (recurring) of the cost of the Bloodbowl (23.63% if you get the discount), and its for CHARITY!!

the one who says
it cannot be done
should not interrupt
the one trying to do it!

Giraffe

Igor Tahavanale
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Igor Tahavanale »

Nuffle-was-a-woodelf wrote:It takes the piss.
Hoomin has solved that problem... http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/vie ... hp?t=24262 He'll be keeping his safe in jars so we can't do it anymore :wink:

Only Smarteez 'av Da Ansa
Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Post by Giraffe »

If you think piss tastes bad, you should try Thrudweizer!