BB GT FAQ

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

grotuk
Super Star
Super Star

BB GT FAQ

Post by grotuk »

The XLV Blood Bowl FAQ
Halfling teams have a master chef which can steal a re-roll at the beginning of game. It says you can
pay 20k for extra ingredients at the beginning of a match to steal an extra one. In the league format
could I leave 40k free to purchase 2 at the beginning of each game?
In the Living Rulebook, page 28, Halfling Master Chefs are referenced under the section entitled
"Special Wizards". Given this, I think we will have to ban them along with all the other Wizards in the
LXV Blood Bowl.
>>
What points costs should we use for star players i.e. double the original card costs or the updated
living rule book costs? i.e. does Nobbla cost 160gp or 80gp?
Use the cost in the Living Rulebook - the higher value, and multiply it by two as instructed in the XLV
Blood Bowl rulespack. This means that Nobbla costs 160,000 Crowns to hire due to his "huge Blood
Bowl Appearance fees".
>>
Can Thrud still be taken? I have heard rumours he is no longer legal!
Thrud is still listed in Living Rulebook 4 so, as far as I can tell, he is still allowed in the competition. He
costs a whopping 200,000 Crowns to hire for the tournament.
>>
Can you confirm the rules for the Vampire team that appear in the Living rulebook 4 because they
used to have a Vampire Lord that had special rules has that gone and are there any special rules for
wizards like they have for undead and necromantic teams?
I am afraid that I can't really tell you why the Living Rulebook 4 changed the Vampire Team as this is a
matter outside of my expertise. I would suggest that you could investigate the matter by referring to
the Blood Bowl forums. As an aside, the official FAQ mentions the changes as follows:
"The most obvious change is that the Vampire Count and Ogre teams, having benefited from
extensive playtesting, have been updated and finally made official. I’m sure that both teams will have
their supporters and their detractors, but I for one think that each team is a very worthy addition to the
cannon of official Blood Bowl teams."
>>
How much does a Halfling Team pay for Thrud?
On page 18 of Living Rulebook 4 it says that, "Halflings and Goblins must pay double the usual price
as Star Players don’t like to play with them!". As there is no reason why Star Player attitudes would
change for a tournament game, this means that Thrud will normally cost a Halfling or Goblin team
200,000 Crowns, which is doubled in the XLV Blood Bowl to 400,000 Crowns.
>>
Could you clarify whether or not Big Guys are allowed (i.e. 1 basic Kroxigor for Lizardmen, 1 Basic
Ogre for Humans)?
Yes, they are allowed using the rules on page 25 of Living Rulebook 4
Im so much dissapointed with the fact that Che sent everybody's mail adress attached as To and not as Bcc...

Also, some clarifications are senseless...

Reason: ''