i cant go

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

So what went wrong?

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Dunno, i ended up looking like darkson instead!! :P

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

No one can be that unlucky. :(

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
DaImp
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaImp »

I am sure I have a few photos of hoomin looking um.... "dashing and handsome" from BUBBLE 2004...

Jonathan Merry
Da Leeg Commissioner, Shaka Shield and SA Open Organiser
Hangus
Scotland's Saviour

Post by Hangus »

DaImp wrote:I am sure I have a few photos of hoomin looking um.... "dashing and handsome" from BUBBLE 2004...
i have heard photoshop can do wonders....... :D

Down with this sort of thing....
Careful now.....

Where's my hat?
Duke Jan
Legend
Legend
Location: Watching the great unclean armpits of a Beast Of Nurgle

Post by Duke Jan »

Why would you waste your time photoshopping Hoomin? It would only give you nightmares

Nuffle Sucks!
Jackhammer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jackhammer »

All tournaments and gatherings of any kind where money is involved are absolutely smothered with beurocracy. If the tournament organizers opened the tournament to people under the age limit its set at, the whole thing would have to be restructured. Insurance, CRB business, accomodation rules, specially as theres alcohol on site. That'd force the ticket prices up, then everyone'd be complaining.

If you want a comparison try setting up a kids football team and see how lenient those leagues and tournaments are.

Its harsh that you can't go, but at the end of the day, the rules are the rules, thats why its a tournament. The attitude that you can just 'call people dickheads' to suit your own needs doesn't really bode well for the friendliness of the tournament. If one of your models is deemed outside the rules (i.e. your aiming for best painted but you got LOTR figures in it) should you call the referee a dickhead?

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Jackhammer wrote:Its harsh that you can't go,
Might want to check out his first post again, this is from the 2005 tourney. ;)

Jackhammer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jackhammer »

oh sorry man. Shows how much attention I pay. Just as a side note i checked my ticket and tournament pack today and it does say on the ticket nobody under 16 can participate. Was it that clear last year or not?