Car Shares to the BB05

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Car Shares to the BB05

Post by Emberbreeze »

Well I've ordered my ticket and booked my cheap hostel accomodation and in an effort to minimise all costs (I spent about £250 last year!) I need to find a cheap way of getting there.

So I'm going from Fleet, Hampshire on the Friday coming back on the Sunday night. Anyone want to share a car (or if enough people a mini-bus)?

Feel free to use this thread to find other car shares and save some money to spend on beer! :)

Reason: ''
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Hag Graef Dragons[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]1st UK :wink: NAF Dark Elf Coach[/size]
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Silvania Suckers[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]Most experienced :wink: NAF Vampire Coach[/size]
Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

Hey Ben

Don't know my details yet, but I will be going up after work Friday early evening, and coming back Sunday Night...I should be able to give you a lift....once I figured out what I am actually doing :wink:

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

cheers, I'm 'supposed' to check into the hostel before 6pm, but it should be ok as long as I give them a ring the day before.

[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Hag Graef Dragons[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]1st UK :wink: NAF Dark Elf Coach[/size]
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Silvania Suckers[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]Most experienced :wink: NAF Vampire Coach[/size]
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

I would love to car share, but I dont think anyone lives in Newquay or Cornwall for that matter.

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

If anyone is going down from the North East / Teesside area and wants to car share let me know...

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Max and I will be travelling from Manchestershire area on the Friday if anyone's looking for a lift (maximum 2 peeps).

email or PM me.

Geoff