Results by Race

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

squig87
Veteran
Veteran

Post by squig87 »

Leipziger wrote::D :D :D Always good to learn from a master! Thank God there's only 8 NAF Necro coaches in the UK (I'm currently #6, so the fall isn't going to be that far :lol: )

Cheers

Leip :lol: :o :lol:
Well I'm 4, which sounds good, but out of 8, that doesnt sound as good. I thought I had bad time, but it was my first tounry... Still, undead next year probably, more forgiving. And hopefully I'll be able to give out a few beats, as it was I kept on rolling 6 for armour roll whenever I blocked with the WW. :roll: Quite a challenging team to take to a tourny, since even the wood elfs gave me a bruising.

Squig

Reason: ''
Berrrlitz!!!
Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

dwarfcoach wrote:Well to be honest I only had two games against none-NAF at the BB; one loss, and one draw.
I just joshing with you mate. I'm really happy for your lizard success. I just remembered that Res wasn't NAF, which puts gives me an further 3 wins and a loss, plus I'm missing a couple of wins and losses from last years Blood Bowl, but I doubt that would be put me anywhere near your great NAF ranking.

Let's see what I can manage over the next few...but if your going to the Eurobowl, I'd best start thinking of something else to coach :wink:

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Venomous Breath wrote: Let's see what I can manage over the next few...but if your going to the Eurobowl, I'd best start thinking of something else to coach :wink:
Dunno mate, whats all that about / how do I get involved??

EDIT: Doh, I've found the relevent thread now.... :wink:

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *