Da NEW Quetzacoatl Flyers & Plot

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Da NEW Quetzacoatl Flyers & Plot

Post by Ancalagon »

Here you can see some picts (maybe not the best quality)
http://www.geocities.com/viadiabolis/lizards2.html

Still have to paint 2 sauruses :-S I won't sleep...

Image[/quote]

Reason: ''
If you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back to you, hunt it down and kill it.
narkotic
Da Collector

Post by narkotic »

Gosh! Awesome.

But there is one thing which I don't get: you have sold your superb Lizardmen team and painted another Lizardmen team afterwards? did you get bored of the BB Lizzies and wanted to make some conversions?

Anyway, excellent!

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

narkotic wrote:But there is one thing which I don't get: you have sold your superb Lizardmen team and painted another Lizardmen team afterwards? did you get bored of the BB Lizzies and wanted to make some conversions?
Well the main reason is I needed the money, and I was working on more lizzards. I'm a bit bored of lizzards so after Blood Bowl tournament I think I'll change team; I've been playing them since the minis were on sale.
I used warhammer temple guards to make the sauruses and a krox. I Used blood bowl krox arm on that.
Blood bowl sauruses look a bit "naif", that was the reason to make the conversions.

If you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back to you, hunt it down and kill it.