TBB Bloodbowl Shirts

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

I'll have one too if I can, mate. Seeming as #69 is gone (my NAF number) and #33 (my American Footy number), I'll take #8, my old rugby number :)

Ta

Reason: ''

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
Piepgrass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Piepgrass »

Can i get one too even thoug i dont attend the BB ?
If so i would like #66 if that is available. (Could the person responsible please pm me to arrange payment)

Thanks
Poul

[size=150][color=red]VICIOUS[/color][/size]
The Copenhagen Wight.
Slinky78
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Slinky78 »

Well the weekend has been and gone, very pleasant it was too - not good on the being organised front though...
I'll get the quote info sorted out tonight, and realised a slight problem being that I need to check the designs with the company (and would be useful to show for ordering). As no one sent me the old tbb logo I'll use the new one - which is possibly more sensible given it's the current one anyway.
Plan thus far is just to have Bloodbowl XLIII on the other side of the chest, in fairly normal font. If anyone is desperately unhappy with that and has some pretty alternative (but simple) text style design for it, then feel free to post it on here (time is rapidly disappearing though).
Hopefully more later or tomorrow...

dantitan76
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dantitan76 »

Im defenetly IN.... #55 (Rugby :P)

Dan Titan

After so many tourneys... time to get some other things in this live...
Diana "Glu-Glu" Titan is here... You got only 17 Years left to fear!!!! ;)
Slinky78
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Slinky78 »

Right, got a reply from the company so I will be able to post a proper ordering thread tonight - after I've sifted through this lot and got the provisional names/numbers etc. I'll work out the payment bit as well. Looks like we should be able to do rugby shirts AND t-shirts, so everyone can be happy - or at least less whiney and cynical than normal :D

Any random queries or ramblings can go here or pm me, and try to keep the other one just to ordering details so it's less of a pain to read...please...

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

what if i want a logo printed instead of a number, i assume it would cost a bit more but any idea how much

i don't see why they can't manage that if they can print peoples names differently on each one

Slinky78
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Slinky78 »

Erm, maybe, but to be honest we're rather tight for time, and no offence but I haven't got time for loads of indivdual queries, keeping track of 25 different names, sizes and payments is enough when I'm meant to actually be working most of the day. So essentially the answer's no, but the normal shirts should be nice.

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Rugby Shirt

XL

Dangerous Dave

9 (if available)

if not 10

Dave