NBA-RCN Challenge (bugmans, saturady evening)

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Welcome Tojurub, maybe you can get Tim to see the light ;)

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Tojurub
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Tojurub »

Tim wrote:Too bad Torsten, you just stepped into eternal damnation of dice. Well, your choice ...

What happened to the good old "pray for better dice" in opposition to "hope for bad dice, so you can curse louder".

After praying my butt off for "normal dice rolls" (I wasn't really hoping for good rolls), and that sick-minded pseudo-god gave me nothing but 1s and skulls in four turns in a row that changed my mind...Nuffle sucks, Nuffle sucks!!!!!

I'm up for the challenge on the NBA side....so I guess we can have the 3 head to head competition...

....actually even if the NBA loses, we still can prove our point: Nuffle sucks!

Nuffle Sucks! Heretic, NBA
www.biboba.de
gken1
Legend
Legend

Post by gken1 »

After getting a 6 for a mummy interception to preserve my perfect defense I'm ready to join the RCN. I'll play for NUFFLE!!!!!!

down with the NBA

Old_Man_Monkey
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Old_Man_Monkey »

Having watched gken1 roll the '6', I'm a believer (sorta...) :D

Speak TRUTH to power.
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

Silly people, forgetting all the times you got those bad roles when the game was on the line. Nuffle is fickle, he screws you for awhile then someone else, one good roll or game. Ken, you won because Nuffle was screwing your opponants at the time (he just didn't get around to you, but he will :wink:) *cue Darkson for mad laughter*

GO STAMPEDERS!
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

RCN= optimists
NBA = pessimists

This shows perfectly again in this thread. There's always two sides of a dice roll in Blood Bowl, your success is bad for your opponent and your failure is the sucess of the opponent. RCN thanks Nuffle for the good things and NBA curses Nuffle for bad things and finally, because there's a basic concept of propability guiding the way of Nuffle, we both end up doing it 50% of the time. (Well maybe 51% in my case .. :wink: )

This is not off topic forum, so i'll quit the theological discussion here.

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Tojurub
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Tojurub »

I'm also an optimist: I'm optimistic that Nuffle will either look away when I roll my dice or he screws over my opponent...

...once one of my troll slayers caught an interception in 2TZ...one 6 doesn't prove anything: 10 sixes in a row when you need them would prove something!

and I'm optimistic winning this challenge :D

Nuffle Sucks! Heretic, NBA
www.biboba.de