Resurrection - my take (long!)

Contains old topics long since discussed. Now here purely for reading, not for posting to.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

People tell me my MA6 saurus' are fast, so your amazons must be too.. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome messages folks. I don't go on about being Res Champ because I feel there are some people that deserve it more than me. My aim is to be the best Lizardman coach, and prove their worth. I have accomplished both these things, and I look forward to playing all the good coaches next tournament, even if it is just a friendly in Bugman's the night before... :D

PS...anyone know why my avatar doesn't work?

Simon :smoking:

Reason: ''

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Avatar? For some reason I couldn't get the upload feature to work, but the link seems to be fine. You could always mail me the avatar, I'll upload it to my webspace and mail you back the link.

neoliminal
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by neoliminal »

Venomous Breath wrote:People tell me my MA6 saurus' are fast, so your amazons must be too.. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome messages folks. I don't go on about being Res Champ because I feel there are some people that deserve it more than me. My aim is to be the best Lizardman coach, and prove their worth. I have accomplished both these things, and I look forward to playing all the good coaches next tournament, even if it is just a friendly in Bugman's the night before... :D

PS...anyone know why my avatar doesn't work?

My friend here has a set of "Dino Dice". It seems that one of the game companies decided to come out with a dice game and they thought they would sell more if they made it set around dinosaurs. So they made Dino Dice. The dice are regular 6 sided dice, but they have dinosaurs on them as well as the numbers. The player doesn't play lizard men, but he still uses the dino dice whenever possible. I have to giggle every time he rolls a brontosaur followed by another brontosaur!

John -

Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

Dino Dice!!!! Must have..must have (I'm sad like that). Could you give me more info on the game company, game name etc or any idea where I can get some.

Ta

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
neoliminal

Dino Dice, a links.

Post by neoliminal »

Tiberius
Rookie
Rookie

NOooooo

Post by Tiberius »

Dear sweet mother of God

Don't let him get the Dino Dice, We'll all have to go round and look at them. As if the Skinks with Sombreros wasn't bad enough, but not Dino DIce. At least playing the Undead I just get to roll the bones. Sigh......

Damn you to Hades Merton.

:wink:

Big C

Then I ate some rotten berries, man did I have some bad gasses eeking outta my butt that day
plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Resurrection Experience

Post by plasmoid »

Hi all,
We're using a slightly modified version of the resurrection rules:
home.worldonline.dk/~nyskes/bbowl/Ctr2.htm

Anyway, I recently hosted a 30 tournament using these rules. The results and top 8 teams can be found here:
home.worldonline.dk/nyskes/bbowl/LO3results.htm

Notice that quite a few of the top teams had a lot of dirty players. It was felt that particularly in this format dirty player is still a problem. 1 free skill on the linemen makes for a lot of dirty players!
Has anybody else had this experience?

(Next time, well give an extra +1 to the reffroll if the fouler uses a dirty player bonus.)