PBeM and multiple AV/Inj skills

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

PBeM and multiple AV/Inj skills

Post by Darkson »

I may have got the wrong end of the stick here, so bear with me.

I have, for example, a ST3 Norse Blitzer with Mighty Blow and Piling On. When I cause a knockdown I click on the MB, and then the piling on. The tool then uses the skill which will break through the armour, with MB taking priority over PO.

Now, that's fine, but what do I do if I want to use PO to break AV instead of MB?
For example, against an AV 7 player the AV roll is 7 and In roll is 9. The tool will use the MB to break AV, so I cause a KO. However, I want to use PO to break AV and use MB to push the Inj to a 10, to earn a cas.

Do I just make a note in the log of what I want to do (as both are used after the roll anyway) or am I missing something?

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

I think in the options box before making any armour rolls you can tick, Piling on for the Armour roll, and might Blow for the injury roll, that should sort it

Reason: ''