OBBLM: Problem with PDF-Roster (and Game Report) creating

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Arioso
Veteran
Veteran

OBBLM: Problem with PDF-Roster (and Game Report) creating

Post by Arioso »

Hey,
i have nearly everything working on my Server now but i have a Problem with generating PDFs.

I used the Spike7-Data from this Forum. But i have this Problem on a clear OBBLM-Installation, too (strangely)
Everytime when i try to generate a PDF i am getting the following error message:
Warning: include(/usr/share/php/fpdf/font/tahoma.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/fpdf/fpdf.php on line 1145

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/usr/share/php/fpdf/font/tahoma.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /usr/share/php/fpdf/fpdf.php on line 1145
FPDF error: Could not include font definition file
Problem is clear, the directory is wrong (its somehow written ../fpdf/fpdf.php when it should be ../pdf/fpdf.php)

My problem is - i don't know how and where this wrong link comes from. If i just rename my directory it doesn't work, because another class reference isn't found then and another error message is showing:
Warning: require_once(modules/pdf/pdf_roster.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/../lib/class_module.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'modules/pdf/pdf_roster.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/../lib/class_module.php on line 43

If i stupidly just generate both Folders the first error message appears again.
i already did have a look at file permissions (changed nothing there but maybe i missed something), and (with help) looked at the files to actually find the wrong link) - no success.

Anybody has any ideas to solve it?

Reason: ''
Meradanis
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: OBBLM: Problem with PDF-Roster (and Game Report) creatin

Post by Meradanis »

Try this change in the modules/pdf/fpdf.f.php file:

https://github.com/The-J-Bird/naflm/com ... 5197ba2f9d

Reason: ''