APO Usage in the Tool

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bubb
Veteran
Veteran

APO Usage in the Tool

Post by bubb »

How do you exactly go about using the APO during game play with the PBeM tool?

This is very confusing to me in terms of what steps in what order to take and what the tool does for you and what is required manually. Could you shed some light on this?

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I think, and I could be very wrong here, you put a note you're using the apoth in the log, click on it so it gets greyed out, click on "1 Dice" to get a D6 roll. If it's a "1", tough, the apoth hasn't helped, 2+ but the player back on the pitch in their square prone.

No I just wait for the responses telling me I completely wrong :roll:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Darkson wrote:No I just wait for the responses telling me I completely wrong :roll:
Darkson is .................................................. right ! :o

Unless of course its to heal a Niggle in which cause that doesn't require a D6 roll ... so he was mostly right.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

GalakStarscraper wrote:Darkson is .................................................. right ! :o
Jeez, the world must be coming to an end :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.