Tournament within a Tournament

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

ttdb500
Rookie
Rookie

Tournament within a Tournament

Post by ttdb500 »

Hi all. Just launched my OBBLM site over the weekend and getting everyone set up and registered.

Currently I have a tournament for our regular season which will be using FFA for ease of scheduling. Since we are implementing it a couple weeks in we are setting SPP to what they were at at the start of the season (its our second season) and filling in the match reports for the first couple of weeks.

We are however running a mini tournament at the mid season break. It will be a short single elimination 7s tournament. What I wondered is if it is possible to use the same team in that tournament while the regular season tournament is going on.

Otherwise we will just not use OBBLM for the mini tourney and I will have to update player's SPP as an admin afterwards. I would like to use it though so it can update player's total TDs and Casualties etc.

The best way to illustrate it is using Football (soccer) as an example. There are multiple competitions going on at the same time with one overarching primary league.

Thanks

Reason: ''