Rostered Star PLayers

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

TheVoiceofJericho
Experienced
Experienced

Rostered Star PLayers

Post by TheVoiceofJericho »

Hi guys. Just about to kickoff season 2 of our league and I'm now going to be running obblm.

I've had a play round with it and think i know how I'm going to use it for our upcoming season. However I can't seem to figure out how to roster star players.
I've got a work around and can just add them on to each match report at no cost but I really wanna see them in team lists.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Reason: ''
TheVoiceofJericho
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Rostered Star PLayers

Post by TheVoiceofJericho »

Another problem I have is starting treasurey. I can see in the settings where to change it but I'm a little confused by league I'd numbers and the such. I've changed the amount but can't create a team beyond 1 million.

ttdb500
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Rostered Star PLayers

Post by ttdb500 »

I got around that by creating my team under 100'000 and then as admin I added money to my treasury.
So next season I will have everyone start at 1 million and then I will add their extra money.
It would be easier if changing the starting amount worked but it didn't work for me either. On the other hand in later seasons everyone has different amounts so I'm going to leave it at 1 mill.