OBBLM - Brettonians Error

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Casebolt
Experienced
Experienced

OBBLM - Brettonians Error

Post by Casebolt »

Hello all - I am hoping to get some help with the error below.

Website address: www.everett-bbl.org/obblm
Version: OBBLM version 0.97 SVN
Roster Reference: http://www.everett-bbl.org/obblm/index. ... id=87#aanc

- Our league has voted to use the unofficial house rule races (Brets, Khorne, Apes)
- I activated the races, then noticed that the Brettonians had a slightly different roster than the NAF unofficial rules document. I wanted to increase the Re-Rolls by +10k, and change the Blitzers so that normal skills are [G/P/A] and doubles is [S]
- To make the changes, I went into (/lib/game_data_bretonnia.php) and made the changes there
- When I made my roster, I took (2) re-rolls and they cost 70k each (+10k), but my team value only increased 60k each (+ 0K).
- Therefore, I have a TV at the moment of 960 (which should be 980) and remaining gold of 20k.

What else do I have to change to get this corrected?

To restate the problem, when making Brettonian team, it uses the correct (and modified) gold for purchases, but it uses the incorrect (and previous) TV for increasing the team value.

Thank you in advance

Jason

Reason: ''
Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Re: OBBLM - Brettonians Error

Post by Vanguard »

Did you go to the Core panel and run Synchronise database with game data files?
You'll need to do this to get the new values from the modified game data file into the database records.
I'd then run SyncAll() and that should fix it for you.

Casebolt
Experienced
Experienced

Re: OBBLM - Brettonians Error

Post by Casebolt »

Vanguard -

That did it sir. Thanks so much for the help!

Jason