Need help with OBBLM

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Cidburn
Rookie
Rookie

Need help with OBBLM

Post by Cidburn »

Hello!
I signed myself up for the basic version of OBBLM, after attempting to mess around with some of the settings as well as updating the files, I have found myself with my website being unable to be reached. I was wondering if there was someone knowledgeable and patient enough to help me get things back online. I can probably figure out the operation from there.

Reason: ''
Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Need help with OBBLM

Post by Vanguard »

Can you supply your website address? If the error message is that the site cannot be reached, then that sounds like a server or network issue rather than an OBBLM issue. If the server was ok but OBBLM was faulty, I'd expect a php error of some kind.

Cidburn
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Need help with OBBLM

Post by Cidburn »

Site address is:

http://www.socalbloodbowl.obblm.com

I replaced all of the default server files with the contents of the latest update .zip, i did manage to make backups of the original settings.php and another couple files that the setup guide suggests downloading.

The main issue i ran into was being unable to figure out the web address that i needed to visit in order to run the update