OBBLM - not inputting Improvement rolls

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

OBBLM - not inputting Improvement rolls

Post by Darkson »

If a coach doesn't input the improvement rolls (IR1 D1, IR 1 D2 etc) and a player gets enough SPP to skill up the system reads the "0 0" as allowing any skill or stat up (checked on NAF OBBLM).

I'm not sure if this is a bug or was by design, but although it's not really an issue for experienced coaches it can cause confusion for new players.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
harroguk
Veteran
Veteran

Re: OBBLM - not inputting Improvement rolls

Post by harroguk »

Darkson wrote:If a coach doesn't input the improvement rolls (IR1 D1, IR 1 D2 etc) and a player gets enough SPP to skill up the system reads the "0 0" as allowing any skill or stat up (checked on NAF OBBLM).

I'm not sure if this is a bug or was by design, but although it's not really an issue for experienced coaches it can cause confusion for new players.
I thought OBBLM changed this a few versions ago (I know I asked them to) so that a roll of "0, 0" didnt allow you to pick any skills.

Commisioner (Retired) of - DBBL in Daventry
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Might just be on the build the NAF is currently using (the only version I have access to).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
harroguk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harroguk »

Last Commit on https://github.com/nicholasmr/obblm/commits/master is from 2 years ago.

Safe to say that NAF OBBLM is the current active fork as the original project seems to be abandoned.

Commisioner (Retired) of - DBBL in Daventry