OBBLM - BB2016 Rules

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

OblivionGate
Rookie
Rookie

Re: OBBLM - BB2016 Rules

Post by OblivionGate »

I have a thousand and one errors to do with translations and player avatars. This is after a fresh install.
I also added Gruffle myself.

Reason: ''
OblivionGate
Rookie
Rookie

Post by OblivionGate »

To fix this, you have to...

> Change all .gif references in BB2016 file (eg. amlineman1an.gif should be amlineman1.gif) -- this is because of versioning. OBBLM used to use suffixes to indicate facing of gifs.
> Add entries to translations.xml

I'm trying to figure out a cleaner way to do this. What I want to do is say 'if translation doesn't exist, just use original name'.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

A cleaner way to do it would be to just change the translation rather than the rules file?

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

More-or-less official NAFLM Patch for 2016 rules now available http://theendzone.co/blog/obblm-patch-f ... stars.html

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
jcopersito
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jcopersito »

I am still having issues after running the fix you posted.