OBBLM homepage feed help

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Stig
Experienced
Experienced

OBBLM homepage feed help

Post by Stig »

How do I get the Catzbowl OBBLM homepage to update to the current season? We've a couple of seasons beyond what is displayed and it would be nice to have the most up to date info on there.

Also, how do we get info so that those who are not logged in get to see match reports etc? Currently unless you go in, only the basic stuff is displayed, apart from one update I posted that can be seen without logging in. (no idea how I achieved this.)

Any help gratefully received!

http://www.catzbowl.obblm.com/index.php?section=main

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: OBBLM homepage feed help

Post by Shteve0 »

Okay, you have a few issues here.

First, you need to go into your settings file and replace this line to say 2 instead of 1. I assume that the announcement youre taking about is because you clicked on 'broadcast to all leagues':
$settings['default_visitor_league'] = 1;

That should solve your guest issue.

Second, you need to edit the league stylesheet for league id 2 so that all tables and leader boxes reflect the id of the league, division or tournament you plan to reference on the front page.

If youre lost at this stage, I suggest you consider upgrading to naflm 1.0, which has dropdown list management for the front page boxes. Details at http://www.thenaf.net/2016/06/naflm-off ... lease-1-0/

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Stig
Experienced
Experienced

Re: OBBLM homepage feed help

Post by Stig »

Thanks for the help - ill have a crack at this later. Im in a bit deep with this, but I've asked the school computer guys to help out. Fingers crossed!