Adding a custom team to OBBLM

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Talarius
Experienced
Experienced

Adding a custom team to OBBLM

Post by Talarius »

At the request of one of the players in my league, I'm trying to add a custom team to our OBBLM site (it's a Deep Sea-themed roster with Sharkmen, Crab-men, etc.)

I've added a game_data_deepones.php file (based on the Apes of Wrath file, but modified) to the lib folder and added the following line to settings.php in the public_html folder:

'Deep Sea Ones' => true,

the above line is added in the same spot where you turn on/off the rosters for Apes, Khorne & Bretonnian.

Everything looks correct, but I'm sure I've missed a crucial step to connect the dots between the setting.php file and the game_data file. Does anyone know what else I should do to add this custom team to the site?

Thanks for your help! :-)

EDIT: I did give the team a unique id number, as well as the player positions, btw...

define('T_RACE_DEEPONES', 27);

Reason: ''
Talarius
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Adding a custom team to OBBLM

Post by Talarius »

No one has any ideas on what I'm missing? I'm sure it's something simple... I just have zero web savvy. :-?

Reason: ''