adding videos and more menu options - OBBLM

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

pinkskink
Rookie
Rookie

adding videos and more menu options - OBBLM

Post by pinkskink »

So I was thinking of creating a "welcome to OBBLM" video to teach new and current players in my league how to use OBBLM. I still have problems with players repeatedly asking why they can't enter match results when simply didn't fire and hire a new journeyman for their previous match... :roll:

is there a way I can embed a youtube video onto my website for that (maybe the welcome page or something)?

Also, our league plays a Dungeon Bowl at the end of the season for teams who didn't make the playoffs, and players are always asking for the rules, so I wanted to add a menu option under the "Game Rules" tab to add a downloadable PDF for my players. How do I do that?

Reason: ''
pinkskink
Rookie
Rookie

Re: adding videos and more menu options - OBBLM

Post by pinkskink »

lol ignore the part about the video on the front page. I just noticed the league preferences administration Font page box is HTML... oops! (RTFC)

lobosolo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: adding videos and more menu options - OBBLM

Post by lobosolo »

Do you have a link to your video ? I would like to check it out for our new league.