Pbem Tool question......

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Pbem Tool question......

Post by Rustycan »

Ok I have been playing the tool only since Nov. and I have a question. I got a blitz the other day for kick off result so I could take a free turn. However when it came to moving my guys I noticed an interesting thing. I couldnt move them properly as when placing them on the field for the kick off, I had moved them around a bit and the tool had counted all those squares towards their MA. So when I started moving them for the blitz the count was way off. So I just counted them manually, but I was wondering if there was a way to reset their MA for the blitz or if Im just making a fuss over nothing.

Reason: ''
When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Click your turn counter, do the blitz turn, reset the turn counter to your opponents turn.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

sean newboy wrote:Click your turn counter, do the blitz turn, reset the turn counter to your opponents turn.
Sean's got it right. I'm going to clarify it a bit more ... click your last already used turn counter. The game always you to reuse turns, this will reset the MA counters on all the players.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

So to be sure I have this right Galak, If we just finished my 5 and did kick off, to do the blitz I reclick turn 5?? And then when im done taking my blitz I click his next turn marker and save and send? Its long past now but for future reference it would be good to know.

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

By George ... I think he's got it.

Yup, Rusty, what you said is exactly what to do. The only time this won't work is if the opening kickoff is a blitz. You "could" click your turn 1 take the Blitz, click his turn 1 and then remind him in
LETTERS THIS BIG to click your turn 1 when he finishes his turn ... but this is a more risky gambit.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Mite be better on the 1st turn to click the 8th turn for a blitz.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.