OBBLM Menu Bar - How Do You Stretch it?

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

ZeroGiven
Rookie
Rookie

OBBLM Menu Bar - How Do You Stretch it?

Post by ZeroGiven »

Hi guys. I've been tweaking the OBBLM for the Leicester Blood Bowl League for a while now. What I would really like to do is pull the Menu Bar all the way across the 1200px area. I've tried and tried to do this and I just cant find the correct bits of code to edit to make this happen. Can anyone out there give me the answer to this or a few pointers? It's the last tweak I would like to make!

Cheers
ZeroGiven, LBBL Commissioner.

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

I think it's a fixed block size. Check the naflm github if you like - I've put in a fully responsive pure css menu. You need to download the menu stylesheet and swap the code that selects it in the htmlout.php file in lib/

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
ZeroGiven
Rookie
Rookie

Re: OBBLM Menu Bar - How Do You Stretch it?

Post by ZeroGiven »

Hi!

Do you mean this part? 'css_menu_files/css3menu1'

I looked at the NAF menu, it looks the same as the one I have in terms of how it works etc, this pure CSS you speak of, what does that mean!?

Cheers
Duncan

Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Re: OBBLM Menu Bar - How Do You Stretch it?

Post by Tim »

It's been a year, but in case you're still interested:

- first thing you can easily do is optically stretch the menu by formatting the underlying div.menu (see attached pic)
- stretching the menu itself is very difficult with the old menu, i'd upgrade to CSS3menu for that (as used in NAFLM)
- you can also center the menu within the menu div, i found it very tricky without going deep into the CSSmenu formating, but i managed with a tiny javascript hack. You can check my league site in my sig, inspect the menu div.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup