League Manager Software.

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Falc
Rookie
Rookie

New Question

Post by Falc »

How exactly are Injuries handled?

I gave a player an M in a match report to represent Miss Next Game, but now I can't get that away from him again...

So, what exactly should I write in the 'Injuries' box in match report - player performance?

Reason: ''
Real life should be optional
Falc
Rookie
Rookie

More questions :-p

Post by Falc »

Another question: exactly what formula did you use for the ELO ranking? I took a look at Galak's values on his MBBL site but as far as I can tell you're not using the exact same values...

christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

How exactly are Injuries handled?

I gave a player an M in a match report to represent Miss Next Game, but now I can't get that away from him again...
Try lower case ( m ) instead. Those should be automatically filtered out when you report a game.
exactly what formula did you use for the ELO ranking?
Go peek at this site: World Correspondence Chess Federation

-- Christer

FUMBBL - http://fumbbl.com
Falc
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Falc »

I've looked it over for my league and I'm afraid there's an error somewhere in your ELO code. In the 10 matches we played, there have been 2 underdog wins, ie. the team with the lesser rating won. However, in both cases, the League Manager gave the winner 15 points and deducted 15 from the loser, instead of the 17 that it should have been.

I can send you the league manager file if you wish to see for yourself.