BBQ Bowl (24-06-23 - Leyland Lancashire) sold out!

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Ddmburrows
Rookie
Rookie

BBQ Bowl (24-06-23 - Leyland Lancashire) sold out!

Post by Ddmburrows »

All sold out dudes!

BBQ Bowl a 16 coach warm up tournament held in Leyland, Lancashire on the 24th of June 23.

The reason it's a warm up is it's going to be our practice run for the upcoming ChorBowl tournament in september and we want to test TourPlay out.

Tickets cost £5 if NAF member and £12.50 if none NAF

3 games of BB 11's with a BBQ thrown in for good measure. It's a 10.30am till 9pm affair and coaches are welcome to bring a little alcohol to enhance their dice rolling.

The rule set is the same as ChorBowl so please see www.chorbowl.com for them

Ticket sales are via PayPal (please use friends and family setting) and ddmburrows@hotmail.com is the address to use. Also use this email address if you have any questions or queries.

It is going to be a TourPlay tourney so please download the app and register...

I am attempting to get this NAF sanctioned and it sounds fruitful so far... I'll confirm here as soon as i get the nod from Spleggy.

Cheers David

Reason: ''
spleggy
Veteran
Veteran

Re: BBQ Bowl (24-06-23 - Leyland Lancashire)

Post by spleggy »

Ddmburrows wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:50 pm Hi please can you add BBQ Bowl a 16 coach warm up tournament held in Leyland, Lancashire on the 24th of June 23.

I am attempting to get this NAF sanctioned and it sounds fruitful so far... I'll confirm here as soon as i get the nod from Spleggy.

Cheers David
Hello

as I mentioned to you on email I am not one of the NAF staff that deals with sanctioning of tournaments

I can see that it is currently "pending" which means NAF staff will go in a review it

=====
spleggy
WYBBL head TO
Dafo5
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Dafo5 »

Hi, is there space left for this, I've paid anyway but thought I'd double check :)
David

Ddmburrows
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ddmburrows »

Hi david yes think you have the penultimate ticket... please can you ping me your email address to ddmburrows@hotmail.com. cheers David

Ddmburrows
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ddmburrows »

Hi sorry y'all but bbq bowl has sold out! Who'd have thought blood bowl and bbq's would have been so popular! I'm happy to take names for a reserve list please just email ddmburrows@hotmail.com and I'll add you.

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Re: BBQ Bowl (24-06-23 - Leyland Lancashire) sold out!

Post by fire olli »

Thanks for a great day was very enjoyable.

For lunchmoney

Winner was katsushika with Dwarfs.