[North Spain] Patatonia cup- 2nd 3rd September Wine&food

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

[North Spain] Patatonia cup- 2nd 3rd September Wine&food

Post by txapo »

Hi mates!!

I have uploaded the Patatonia cup tournament in the naf site. As allways whenever there is a World cup this tournament will be held the weekend before in Rioja wine region at the little hotel Portal de La RIoja, in the tiny town of Briñas, 5 km away form the rioja wine capital HARO. (One hour trip from Bilbao Airport, two form Zaragoza and four from Madrid)

I have booked today the whole of the hotel for the dates of 1st, 2nd and 3rd September my intention is to keep those rooms for those who come from abroad but if needed there are other hotels nearby. If you are a wine, food and bloodbowl lover this is your tournament!! If you are interested at tasting some of Rioja famous wines we can get you an extra night at the venue either thursday the 31st or monday the 4th. Let me know. The hotel is quite cheap but it hasn't got many rooms.

So far some australian players have already confirmed his presence today: (we had the pleasure to host them in 2019 and 2015).

Peterd is coming again for eigth or nineth time at least... (he is the tournament's owner) this time he brings along to german brothers...

So, right now the inscriptions are open just for NOT SPANISH players, mostly those who want to stay the three nights or more. If by may I have spare rooms I will open them to spanish players. :orc: :orc: :orc:

Form, please fill it with your email in order to be able to contact you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15GTRuX ... N6LvM/edit

Raza=raze you are playing

Last two questions answer NO if you dont want to sleep at the venue
answer individual or duble if you want me to book that kind of room for you.
The last question is for those that just need room on saturday but I doubt very much overseas players will come for just saturday night if you want an extra day either thursday or sunday the hotel is really cheap,...

Reason: ''
EL_Nota
Rookie
Rookie

Re: [North Spain] Patatonia cup- 2nd 3rd September Wine&food

Post by EL_Nota »

Patatonia, always a delightful experience!! Do not miss it!

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

I have booked rooms at the hotel for overseas customers but in may I will let them go to any player.... You have a month to tell me if you wan to come to Patatonia the weekend before worldcup and get a room at the venue!!

It is in Spain but far from Alicante.

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

6 players from abroad confirmed right now. 1st may I will liberate the hotel rooms to the spanish players ONE MONTH TO GO! or you can have to book a room somewhere else.

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

Steve Collis has made this video about our last tournament in the same venue in which he is so kind to promote Patatonia cup.
Here you have it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJXN5C6iY0

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

One week to go and I will open the booked rooms for spanish... so if planning to come before Alicante to norh spain please you have a week to contact me and book a room 100% for sure at the very venue. Otherwise you will have to sleep somewhere else...Plenty of places in Rioja though.

So far 3 germans and 3 australians have done it.

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

Form, please fill it with your email in order to be able to contact you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15GTRuX ... N6LvM/edit

Raza=raze you are playing

Last two questions answer NO if you dont want to sleep at the venue
answer individual or duble if you want me to book that kind of room for you.
The last question is for those that just need room on saturday but I doubt very much overseas players will come for just saturday night if you want an extra day either thursday or sunday the hotel is really cheap,...

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

I have booked rooms for all those who asked. there are more available but I have released them as we were just 22 players so no need for the whole hotel. If you decide to come to Patatonia cup contact me (in order to know you are coming) and book the room you want at hotel@portaldelarioja.com

So far 4 australians, 3 germans, and 4 players from USA!!