StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Charliebanks wins

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Leicester | 21 October | SOLD OUT

Post by lunchmoney »

Who won?

Reason: ''
Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
stewbacca
Experienced
Experienced

Re: StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Leicester | 21 October | SOLD OUT

Post by stewbacca »

lunchmoney wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:19 pmWho won?
Charliebanks

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Post by fire olli »

I have just checked my case and I have 4 orange block dice if anyone I played is missing one.

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Danny »

fire olli wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:15 pm I have just checked my case and I have 4 orange block dice if anyone I played is missing one.
I'll call that and raise you a pair of size 12 M&S trousers!

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Re: StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Charliebanks wins

Post by fire olli »

Is it yours?

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Re: StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Charliebanks wins

Post by Danny »

The trousers? 😅 I'm far too fat to fit into a size 12! Plus women's trousers have no pockets, which is a deal breaker.

I wasn't playing, so the dice is definitely not mine. I'll post on the Discord/Facebook too see if anyone is missing one.