Mulligan's Open - 11/03/23 (Uphall, Scotland)

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

ChrisRaff88
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Mulligan's Open - 11/03/23 (Uphall, Scotland)

Post by ChrisRaff88 »

MULLIGAN'S OPEN RESULTS!

Good afternoon everyone,

First off, a huge thanks to everyone who came along yesterday. I am completely blown away with the sheer amount of folk who wanted to come along this year. 66 participants in the end should be enough to see us be eligible to be a NAF national in 2024! That is truly brilliant! Thank you each and every one of you.

It has been great to hear that so many of you enjoyed yourself so much and I hope to see you all back next year for which I hope will be even bigger and better than this year! Also a huge thanks to Uphall Community Centre for hosting us and to those in the MKBBL Committee who helped me out in many different ways throughout the planning and delivering of Mulligan’s Open, it was a massive help and I couldn't have done it without you all.

Before moving on to the results, I would also like to thank everyone who bought tickets to the raffle. We managed to raise a massive £460 for Bethany Christian Trust and that money will be going to an absolutely great cause. Thanks again.

So the results... The full breakdown can be found on TourPlay (https://tourplay.net/en/blood-bowl/mull ... ifications) for those who want to see where they finished and below you can find the winners of all the Mulligan's Prizes.

1st Place: Yudlugar

2nd Place: Frank_Furter01

3rd Place: LewishM

Most TD's: gwi1874

Most CAS: kryptonick

Stunty Cup Winner: Bigshillers

Best Painted: AMSFELD (Again)

Best Rookie: LukeHayward

Wooden Spoon: Al93bra

Huge congrats to all our winners, especially James Hill who won the day!

I will be updating the Scottish Champs, Constructor’s Champs and Rookie of the Year points shortly. These can be found on the SBBC discord in their corresponding channels here: https://discord.gg/g4b6GDFRNt

Here’s to seeing you all again at the next one! Many thanks again.

ChrisRaff88
Mulligan’s TO

Reason: ''
Padster
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Padster »

Just got back to N Wales. Thanks for having me at such a great event. Nice to see so many new tournament coaches too.

ChrisRaff88
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ChrisRaff88 »

Padster wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:52 pm Just got back to N Wales. Thanks for having me at such a great event. Nice to see so many new tournament coaches too.
The pleasure was ours. Many thanks for coming all that way to join us.