Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP - NEXT UP DECEMBER 9TH

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP SEPTEMBER 16TH!!!!

Post by lunchmoney »

Awards should update as soon as the TO enters them and presses the save button.... I'll check in with some folk about this not appearing on coach's pages.

Glicko I'll have to pass on, I don't know how often that updates.

Reason: ''
Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP SEPTEMBER 16TH!!!!

Post by besters »

Glicko still offline according to NAF page, but I understand that it is updated monthly.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Awards were entered, but the race of the coach was left blank (usually auto populates) which is why awards were not appearing on coach's pages. Should be ok now 😃

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - 35% DISCOUNT ENDS SOON!!!

Post by nonumber »

Just a bump to remind the 35% group discount for buying entry to all four remaining Pitch Invasion! one dayers for 2023 ends this weekend.

"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP - OCTOBER 14TH

Post by nonumber »

Congratulations to GColeman76 for winning September's Pitch Invasion! one dayer. Up next is October 14th, hope to see you there!

"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
Dodge22
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP - OCTOBER 14TH

Post by Dodge22 »

Just signed up for October, are you running this on Tourplay?

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP - NOVEMBER 11TH

Post by nonumber »

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR NOVEMBER PITCH INVASION!

Please note that for the upcoming Pitch Invasion! tournament on November the 11th we will be using TourPlay to run the event. We will need you to sign up your team and use the app to record your scores. You can do so via the following link:

https://tourplay.net/en/blood-bowl/pitc ... -2023/news

Karl (Torquemada) will be your Tournament Organiser for the occasion. He is available to contact with any issues about TourPlay at the following e-mail address:

csainzmartinez@gmail.com

He will be keeping a look out for any e-mails that come in on this subject so PLEASE CONTACT HIM if you have any questions. Please do not leave it to the morning of the event - the whole idea of Tourplay is to run things smoothly on the day.

besters

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP - NEXT UP DECEMBER 9TH

Post by besters »

Is there an issue with the November NAF upload it being the first time with tourplay?

torquemada
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP - NEXT UP DECEMBER 9TH

Post by torquemada »

I don't believe so, Tourplay exports results in the same way as Score does so should be the same procedure. I would upload them myself but I don't have access on the NAF site.

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

Yes, I am currently having some issues with the document that Tourplay produced as it keeps taking out a couple of players for some reason. We'll get it sorted ASAP.

besters

Post by besters »

Are we using Tourplay this time around?

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

besters wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:35 am Are we using Tourplay this time around?
Hi mate apologies I missed this comment.

No this will be the last time that I will be using good old Score to run the event, my new years resolution is to use Tourplay going forward in 2024.