Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP - NEXT UP DECEMBER 9TH

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP AUGUST 19TH!!!

Post by nonumber »

Apologies for not updating the title with the new date, that's done now and attendance list updated

Reason: ''
"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - SEASON TICKET DISCOUNT NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Post by nonumber »

BIG UPDATE!

You can now get a season ticket discount for the final four tournaments of the 2023 calendar year!

https://www.tabletoprepublic.com/produc ... son-ticket

Save 33% and grab yourself entry to all four Pitch Invasion! tournaments September - December!

(Due to how close we are to August this wasn't included, August tickets still available seperately)

"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
vulturesquadron
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP AUGUST 19TH!!

Post by vulturesquadron »

Hi, just Paid for August 19th, see you on Saturday.

howlinggriffon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP AUGUST 19TH!!

Post by howlinggriffon »

Mr_Frodo and I are also signed up - roadtrip with VultureSquadron :)

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

howlinggriffon wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:10 am Mr_Frodo and I are also signed up - roadtrip with VultureSquadron :)
Fabulous I've updated the attendance list, look forward to seeing you all again!

gcoleman76
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gcoleman76 »

Paid for September

1009 gcoleman76
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP SEPTEMBER 16TH!!!!

Post by lunchmoney »

Who won August?

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Alchemist
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Pitch Invasion! 2023 Tournaments - High Wycombe, Bucks - NEXT UP SEPTEMBER 16TH!!!!

Post by Alchemist »

lunchmoney wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:53 am Who won August?
Wagz won with Underworld

Wagz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Wagz »

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

Helloooo all,

Apologies for the delay in getting the results uploaded for August. This has now been done!

After the technical issues headed by my laptop dying mid tournament... we'll be using TourPlay going forward once of course I've looked at how it actually works.

For those considering joining us in September - remember that you can purchase a bundle deal / season ticket for the remaining four Pitch Invasion tournaments of the year, and save 35%! Information in the top post of this thread.

Alchemist
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Alchemist »

Would you mind checking the August upload again? There are no games registered.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Alchemist wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:56 am Would you mind checking the August upload again? There are no games registered.
Give it another morning refresh on the site and I suspect everything will appear 🤞👍

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

Wagz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Wagz »

Seems that the matches have appeared but the awards aren't showing on coach pages and also Glicko hasn't updated

stewbacca
Experienced
Experienced

Post by stewbacca »

Wagz wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:41 pm Seems that the matches have appeared but the awards aren't showing on coach pages and also Glicko hasn't updated
The awards are definitely there. I can't work out how to screenshot it but they can be seen here.

https://member.thenaf.net/index.php?mod ... ew&id=7023

Give it a day as I know some stuff (e.g. ELO) only updates once per day, so this might be the case with awards and Glicko too.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

stewbacca wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:16 pm I can't work out how to screenshot it but they can be seen here.
Screenshot_20230903-165540.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com