Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament 14/1/23 - Nippylongskar/Besters win pairs - Nippylongskar wins individual

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament - 14 Jan 23 - Stanton, Suffolk - 2 tickets available (1 pair)

Post by besters »

Different experience yesterday, a good tournament, but going to take me a long time to get over the steal for the equaliser in the 2nd game though. Unfortunately my opponent in the third game was unwell and had to retire, a shame, it was shaping up into a good game. Hope he and his baby recover quickly.

Reason: ''
fiskey7
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament 14/1/23 - Nippylongskar/Besters win pairs - Nippylongskar wins individ

Post by fiskey7 »

Thanks for all those that came to the tournament yesterday - was a good (if a bit manic at times) day. Congratulations to Nippylongskar for the individual win, and to him and Besters for the team win - it was foretold!

Apologies to Besters for stealing that equaliser through some gutter runner shenanigans - but that is what they do I suppose!

Final tables below:

Alpha Bowl - Winter 23 - Pairs Results.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fiskey7
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament 14/1/23 - Nippylongskar/Besters win pairs - Nippylongskar wins individ

Post by fiskey7 »

Individual table below:

Alpha Bowl - Winter 23 - Individual Results.PNG
Just the one Dwarf team and not a sneaky git deathroller in sight!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Post by PeteW »

Thanks Ben for a fun day. Well done to besters and nippy.

Was there a prize for the wooden spoon?! šŸ¤£

NAFC 2014. Glowworm: "PeteW is definitely hotter than Lunchmoney."
besters

Post by besters »

fiskey7 wrote: ā†‘Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:54 pm Apologies to Besters for stealing that equaliser through some gutter runner shenanigans - but that is what they do I suppose!
Agreed, my frame of mind came from after being in real trouble I thought I had got the ball safe, should know better!

Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Magic Dave »

Any news on the star player stats?