Welsh National Championships 2023 - 14th & 15th January - Cardiff - ROSTER DEADLINE 1st JANUARY

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

TheShepherd
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Welsh National Championships 2023 - 14th & 15th January - Cardiff - ROSTER DEADLINE 1st JANUARY

Post by TheShepherd »

You may remember from our announcements about roster creation that mascots are included. This is why, behold the free mascot model that everyone will get thanks to the amazing Battle Bling

Speaking of rosters, we still have a few stragglers left to register. Please make sure you add your NAF name and number to your registration and preferably a contact method we can use if there are any issues
956EBBBD-8FD4-4A65-B722-5E79C2411436.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Shepherd for the Wales team
Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Welsh National Championships 2023 - 14th & 15th January - Cardiff - ROSTER DEADLINE 1st JANUARY

Post by Itchen Masack »

The mythical Shagon has come to life.

Bögenhafen Bron
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bögenhafen Bron »

Hi guys!

Alas, I've a work commitment now come up, which means I've got to stay in the wrong Firestorm (Swindon, not Cardiff).

Sorry about the late notice...

But at least you don't have to rosterchase me now :)

--------
#206/210 EurOpen 2018
Jip
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Jip »

Floggings for those who still haven’t submitted their rosters!

Cmon folks, I wanna see what’s lurking in the murky deeps of everyone else’s lists…

Aspiring to improve on mid-table mediocrity, over in the SAWBBL.

Fancy an actual one-dayer? Check out The Coffee Cup.

Looking at attending your first tournament? Have a read of this.
TheShepherd
Super Star
Super Star

Post by TheShepherd »

Here at the Welsh we not only believe in credit where credit is due, but also in spreading out the love.

So we thought we should make clear our prize/trophy policy.

You will go home with the trophy for any category you win. So if you win the event with Halflings and cause most casualties, you will win all 3 trophies 🏆 Along with the glory.

However, we will give you the choice of one of the accompanying prizes and the ones not chosen will be added to the raffle.

Champion *
Runner Up *
Third
Most Cas *
Most TD *
Stunty Cup *
Best Painted *
Best Welsh

Secret Award #1
Secret Award #2
Boa Kon'ssstriktr Raffle

To clarify you may only win the accompanying prize for ONE of the categories marked *
Snake1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

My guess for Secret Award - 'Nuffle hAtes mE'; awarded to the person who has received most Deathroller fouls over the weekend*

*not eligible to anyone taking a Sneaky Git Deathroller

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

What's the Best Welsh awarded for?

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
MSJavaid
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by MSJavaid »

shaniepoo wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:09 am What's the Best Welsh awarded for?
Highest placed Welsh coach of the event.

NAF Name: Thatasianguy
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
howlinggriffon

Post by howlinggriffon »

Blimey - I'm glad I'm not going!

Jayward
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Jayward »

howlinggriffon wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:50 am Blimey - I'm glad I'm not going!
Haha, I know what you mean! All four tournaments I'm going to this year currently allow Sneaky Git Deathrollers (This, Caerdydd Cup, TR Trophy, Foodbowl) so it's shaping up to be a painful year!

Smooth seas never made a skilled sailor
TheShepherd
Super Star
Super Star

Post by TheShepherd »

Hi all, not long left now

Registration is open from 9-30 saturday and sunday but good news the canteen at Firestorm will be open a bit earlier than that for breakfast if you're hungry and want to buy some there

As a reminder, Firestorm Games do not allow outside food or drink on site but the canteen is there, the bar will open during the day and there are vending machines on site

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

howlinggriffon wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:50 am Blimey - I'm glad I'm not going!
I dont see the problem... that's what a Snotling wall was made for. Hahaha :orc:

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Anyone out and about tonight?

Mr Frodo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mr Frodo »

Sorry! I’m ill and have a huge work deadline come up. I can’t make it at all. Sorry!

Mr Frodo AKA Andrew L
Completed the 24 (painted by me].
Completed the 26 (painted by me).
Completed the x (where x is every team.
NAF Tournaments won: 3
Best League rank: 1st (CBBBL VII)