Prostate Cancer UK Blood Bowl Tournament 2022 - 23rd October 2022 (Lancaster, UK)

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Curmudgeonerd
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Prostate Cancer UK Blood Bowl Tournament 2022 - 23rd October 2022 (Lancaster, UK)

Post by Curmudgeonerd »

Please can TrigaHappyBunny 32611 join in?

Reason: ''
Forgotmytea
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Prostate Cancer UK Blood Bowl Tournament 2022 - 23rd October 2022 (Lancaster, UK)

Post by Forgotmytea »

quarkbutter wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:04 pm Hey all, quick question about appropriate miniature, my troll has just snapped at the leg which kinda puts a spanner in my team plans. Is it ok to just use the leg still attached to the base? use another big guy e.g an ogre or is it back to the drawing board ? No worries whatever the answer is
Oh no! No problems at all if you want to just use the leg, or I also have a spare troll I can lend you :)

(No guarantees on how effective he may be on the pitch though!)

Ben

Forgotmytea
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Forgotmytea »

Curmudgeonerd wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:19 am Please can TrigaHappyBunny 32611 join in?
Of course! With a name like that how could I say no :orc:

Ben

quarkbutter
Rookie
Rookie

Post by quarkbutter »

Hopefully I have mastered the art of replying to the right comment! Thanks for the offers of a troll, very much appreciate those - one of my mates had offers to lend / paint one for me. See you in a week !

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

quarkbutter wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:20 pm Hopefully I have mastered the art of replying to the right comment! Thanks for the offers of a troll, very much appreciate those - one of my mates had offers to lend / paint one for me. See you in a week !
I packed an extra in my bag after posting the offer, so feel free to use it if you want.

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Forgotmytea
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Forgotmytea »

:o One week to go! 8)

Hope you're all looking forward to it, I certainly am :D If anyone's having trouble with TourPlay for submitting their roster please do reach out and drop me a message, and I'll lend a hand x

Just a reminder - all you'll need to bring is your painted team, some dice, and a pitch (and templates, if your pitch doesn't have that sort of thing printed on it). Plus your smartphone or tablet, so you can access TourPlay when you're there.

And of course some cold hard cash for the charity board game raffle, if you wish to enter! Last year we had (literally) hundreds of board games, so odds are you'll walk away with something (as well as the freebie gifts I've got to give you lovely lot as part of the tournament <3 )

Ben

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Is there space for three more? Will know by tomorrow if me and my lads can make it.

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Forgotmytea
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Forgotmytea »

Valen wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:47 am Is there space for three more? Will know by tomorrow if me and my lads can make it.
I should think so! :orc:

Ben

Valen

Post by Valen »

Me, Deepfruit and Nobbla will be there :)

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Thanks for a great tournament today, you did a great job!

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Valen

Post by Valen »

Great torni buddy we had a blast, sorry we missed the awards but great job

Forgotmytea
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Forgotmytea »

Thank you all for coming! :) We're still calculating the total money we raised for Prostate Cancer, but a huge huge thank you to all of you from me.

1st place: Firebreather (Ogres)
2nd place: Spleggy (Orcs)
3rd place: douglowe (Snotling)

Stunty cup winner: Widram (Halflings)*
Most cas: Mightyboosh (Necromantic Horror)
Most Touchdowns: Shaniepoo (Snotlings)

I'll definitely be running it again next year (hopefully without TourPlay acting up (a special thank you to TrigaHappyBunny for helping me get the draws sorted), so yeah, hope to see you all again!

-Ben

*Technically I suppose Firebreather and his Ogres would win the Stunty Cup, but it was decided to award it to the highest-placing stunty coach not on the podium.