TRY HARD BOWL - LONDON - 23 April 2022

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Loynster
Experienced
Experienced

TRY HARD BOWL - LONDON - 23 April 2022

Post by Loynster »

General Information

Welcome to TRY HARD BOWL — talkNUFFLE’s 2nd event of 2022!

TRY HARD BOWL will be for your try hards out there who take yourselves too seriously, hate stars and are generally annoyingly competitive. It will of course be characterised by the same mayhem, awesome prizes and party atmosphere as all talkNUFFLE events and I will take the piss out of you on a very personal level if you try too hard…

This event use the NAFC pack, to enable anyone not going to the main event to try out the ruleset, and allow the try TRY HARDS the opportunity to give the ruleset a runout the weekend before. It will be held at Rule Zero, a fabulous, bespoke gaming venue with it’s own licensed bar and fully equipped kitchen, as well as beautiful outdoor area right on the canal!

All Inquiries

loyn@me.com

Twitter - @talkNUFFLE

Morg/Loynster - Head Ref

What

TRY HARD BOWL is a 4 game, 1 day Blood Bowl resurrection tournament held in London. It is NAF-sanctioned and the pairings will be Swiss-drawn after the first round, which is random.

When

Saturday 23 Apr 2022.

Where

Rule Zero Games Bar
4a Roach Road
Fish Island
London
E3 2PA

Nearest station is Hackney Wick, which is 10 minutes on the overground from Highbury & Islington Tube station (Victoria Line).

Tickets

TRY HARD BOWL is limited to 30 players. To reserve your place please purchase a ticket by sending £21 to loyn@me.com. Include your NAF name and number in the notes. This payment will include NAF membership if you are not already signed up. Once we are full you will be placed on a reserve list.

Please note that no refunds will be given after 15 Apr 2022. On this date all those remaining on the reserve list not allocated a place will be refunded.

Rules

TRY HARD BOWL will use the NAFC ruleset which can be on the NAF website: https://www.thenaf.net/tournaments/nafc/

There will be changes to the winning conditions (but no special plays!) due to the smaller numbers of both people and games. These changes and more details can be found in the pack:
TRY HARD FINAL.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Loynster
Experienced
Experienced

Re: TRY HARD BOWL - LONDON - 23 April 2022

Post by Loynster »

ATTENDEES:

1. Legion_uk
2. MonkeyRage
3. RuffnTumble
4. JuJuu
5. Grim_Jim
6. Loynster
7. Lemarv
8. Socialhobbyist
9. Lovely_jubbly
10. BartK
11. Damology
12. Lordajm
13. Kingghidra
14. Vonleppard
15. Law_of_course

Damology
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Damology »

Hi Loynster!

I'm keen to come to this, might bring a friend or two as well.
Just before I send funds (because it doesn't say anywhere) - the £21 is via Paypal, right?

Thanks!

Loynster
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Loynster »

Damology wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:18 pm Hi Loynster!

I'm keen to come to this, might bring a friend or two as well.
Just before I send funds (because it doesn't say anywhere) - the £21 is via Paypal, right?

Thanks!
Awesome! Yes it is and received. Definitely looking for a few more so do bring some friends!