School of Hard Blox Tournament I (Bloxworth, Near Wareham, Dorset) - 12/03/2022

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Duffins
Experienced
Experienced

Re: School of Hard Blox Tournament I (Bloxworth, Near Wareham, Dorset) - 12/03/2022

Post by Duffins »

Duffins wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:43 pm
lunchmoney wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:43 pm The goblin in a top hat (yeah, people, that's a thing here), does he have a monocle or do we need to bring our own?
He'll have a monocle, don't worry
DSC_0660.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Mathyow
Rookie
Rookie

Re: School of Hard Blox Tournament I (Bloxworth, Near Wareham, Dorset) - 12/03/2022

Post by Mathyow »

Duffins wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:50 pm
Just to let you know...

Due to a rather silly miscalculation I now can't attend this... Bomber Dribblesnot was looking forward to his first run out, as was I =(
But yeah anyway, I won't be there now, just fyi
Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Perhaps next year instead?

I'll refund your ticket
Thank you really appreciate that.

Yes next year for sure, but hopefully some sooner too!

DrewBlood
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DrewBlood »

Duffins wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:36 pm The crochet prizes are finished!DSC_0637.JPG
That’s both epic and hilarious at the same time 🤣👍

Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Itchen Masack »

lunchmoney wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:05 pm If Itchen is taking Goblins I won't bother with them myself :lol:
In case it changes your mind, Itchen is NOT taking goblins. Probably.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Goddamnit man, this is making me bring out Goblins for the first time in over 5 years! I want that Chap Goblin! 🎩😂

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
DrewBlood
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DrewBlood »

Thanks for a great tournament today. I had a lot of fun and the venue and lunch were spot on. I hope you will run many more in the future. 👍👍👍

Itchen Masack

Post by Itchen Masack »

Awesome tourney, many thanks to your and your mam :)
My wife is very pleased with "Princess Ian". Named because the first thing she did was lift the loin cloth to check for crochet genetals :D

Three most pleasant opponents and a really unlucky one in match 3. Sorry man, nuffle really held my hand.

Run another of these please Duffins mate, sooner the better :D

DeeTee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DeeTee »

Many congrats to Itchen on his win and Duffins for running an excellent tournament at a great venue - this needs to become regular thing.

Thank you also to my opponents for 3 very enjoyable games.

Duffins
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Duffins »

Thank you to everyone for coming yesterday and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I had a great time being on the other side of a tournament for a change! :D Congrats to Itchen for being the only one with a perfect 3-0-0 record!

Here are the results:
SoHB 2022 Results.JPG
For those who won a crocheted prize, feel free to take a photo of your little dude and post it in here. :)

I plan to make this an annual event, so I'd love to see you all (and maybe more) next year!

P.S. There'll be another top hat and monocle goblin to win next year, so try again Al ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Ziggy won a Goblin :)
PXL_20220312_184915799~4.jpg

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
lgmdaniel
Experienced
Experienced

Post by lgmdaniel »

Duffins wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:05 am I plan to make this an annual event, so I'd love to see you all (and maybe more) next year!

P.S. There'll be another top hat and monocle goblin to win next year, so try again Al ;)
I look forward to it next year, and the Dwarfs are retired to be only used in Dungeon Bowl now. I really didn't enjoy them as a team.

Itchen Masack

Post by Itchen Masack »

Princess Ian meets her new subjects The Gingerians (and a few star players)
Gingerians.JPG