IGBB presents-7 Deadly Sins, Cheltenham, 29/03

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Jip
Super Star
Super Star

Re: IGBB presents-7 Deadly Sins, Cheltenham, 29/03

Post by Jip »

Having an Envious Block, Dodge, Sidestep linerat in game 3 was a personal highlight!

Cheers Wobert. Twenty coaches is a great haul, will almost certainly be at the next one and keeping an eye out for a Sunday gig, too.

Reason: ''
Aspiring to improve on mid-table mediocrity, over in the SAWBBL.

Fancy an actual one-dayer? Check out The Coffee Cup.

Looking at attending your first tournament? Have a read of this.
landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

Thank you wobert for another enjoyable speedy tournament.

Highlight for me was my last game with Luke.
I invite you all to imagine, lame though your imaginations will be in this scenario, a game where every single thing that could possibly go wrong with a team of flings playing against a Pact side did go wrong.
On both teams.

Flings failing dodges, pact failing Envy, ogres double skulling, delf failing animosity, the list goes on.

But amongst this comedy of errors, where Luke and & I had to laugh or we'd cry, was this:

Halfling. MA5, ST2, AG3, AV6. Dodge, Right Stuff, Stunty, Wild Animal, Frenzy, Loner, Horns, Mighty Blow, Thick Skull.

Epic!

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.
Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

It was my fault the pro elf team got most casualties. I only had three frogs left at the end of our game! Ouch!!

Thanks for the evening Wobert, it was a total blast.

Wobert
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Wobert »

It was a terrible night for casualties . . . . . no team did more than 4 . . . 4!!! There were 4 or 5 teams with 4 casualties but only one (Elf Union would you believe) had a casualty difference of +4

theBymster
Experienced
Experienced

Post by theBymster »

Thank you Again, Wobert; a truly excellent evening. Thank you also to all the coaches and the venue, mucho Awsome!
Gutted to see how close I was to the "Glowworm" award. Stoked to be higher than 7th!! Crazy Shiz!
My first time with Norse, thought they'd be pretty lethal at 7s. it took three games to get used to them and settle in, find my rhythm.

Hope to make it to 7 Wounders, have to jig some work dates around if I can. hope to see you all then!